Anyone tried the Prenatal Cradle?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by 2B2G, Mar 18, 2008.

1. 2B2G

2B2G Well-Known Member

My doctor wrote me a scrip for the Prenatal Cradle. I can't find it in a store here so I have to order one. Anyone tried this before? Which was better the regular or the adjustable? TIA!

2. annagloth

annagloth Well-Known Member

I haven't tried the prenatal cradle but my doctor did tell me to get one of the maternity support belts because I have been having so much nerve/pelvic pain down my left leg. I got the one that they sell in most maternity stores that looks like an elastic belt and it has two adjustments. I has helped be greatly although sometime the elastic is annoying. However it has definitely helped my pain. I looked at the prenatal cradle and was going to get one but I wanted something right away and this seems to work for me now. I do wish that it had some additional support straps so if anything I bet the prenatal cradle will be better since it looks pretty substantial. Hope this helps a little. Good Luck. Let me know how you like it if you do order it.

3. ldwa

ldwa Well-Known Member

I am so grateful for mine. because one of my twins has been so low in my pelvis for so long, it really makes a difference in my back. that said, now that I'm on bedrest I'm not using it- but when they let me up I will. I have a non-adjustable one. I highly recommend it!

4. Saramcc

Saramcc Well-Known Member

I used a maternity support belt as well and I gotta say, whoever invented that is a genius!! That I think has saved me while being at work and having to walk around. Such a big help when you get further along and more heavier.

5. twins2008

twins2008 Well-Known Member

I have the non-adjustable one that looks like a harness. It works really well. I have kind of gotten into a mode where everything annoys me so I haven't worn it a lot lately, but I will be soon. I got mine at a brace store.