Anyone know where I can find a picture

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by JensBoys, Apr 10, 2008.

1. JensBoys

JensBoys Well-Known Member

of a toddler ACTUALLY sitting in the Valco toddler seat?

I'm still going back and forth about getting this but would really like to see what a kid looks like sitting in the seat.

TIA

Maybe this should be in the Twinstuff Parent's Club?

2. Sue1968

Sue1968 Well-Known Member

3. JensBoys

Thanks! I'm curious what you googled because I sat there for 15 minutes trying to find a picture!

4. ktfan

ktfan Well-Known Member

5. Oneplus2more

Oneplus2more Well-Known Member

UGH! I wish we would have gotten this. We are now on our third double stroller, and we have any issue everday about who gets to ride, and the walker not cooperating!! DH freaked at the pricetag, but it would have been sooo worth it. I know you didn't ask- but I vote go for it!! :lol:

6. JensBoys

Thanks for the picture KTfan. I was thinking of getting it a while ago but I'm always out for walks and didn't want the kid in the toddler seat to burn, until i discovered that they make a sunshade for it!!

Anyways the only way I can get it is if I sell my double, two carseats and my PP triplette...

7. valentinetwins

valentinetwins Well-Known Member

Just so you know how sturdy the toddler seat is, my friend has 1 yr old twins and a 3 yr old and we go for walks on a very hilly terrain with her son in the Toddler seat. He loves it and she has not had any problems with it at all.

8. Sue1968

Sue1968 Well-Known Member

QUOTE(JensBoys @ Apr 10 2008, 08:49 PM) [snapback]716014[/snapback]
    Thanks! I'm curious what you googled because I sat there for 15 minutes trying to find a picture!

I went specifically to Google Images (click the Images link in the upper left corner) and then searched on Valco Toddler(no quotes). Most of the pics don't have kids but a few of them do.