anyone know the odds

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by bgtwinnpregoagain, Apr 21, 2008.

1. bgtwinnpregoagain

bgtwinnpregoagain Active Member

i was wodering if n one knew the odds of haveing twins twice. i am 5 wks pergo and feel n look like i did when i was 4 months with the twins. i have a feeling it twins again. i knew i was pergo b/f i even missed my period. thnk i might be crazy lol. just wonderin

2. twinzmom2b

twinzmom2b Well-Known Member

I see that you have fraternal twins So, I think your chances for twins again are 1 in 5 or 20%.

BTW, with both of my pregnancies, I didn't get a positive pregnancy test until 3-4 AFTER AF was late...lol (even with the twins!)

3. snoopytwins

snoopytwins Well-Known Member

Same as pp...I've read for fraternal twins, the increased "risk" of another set is 1 in 5.

I've looked like I was about 3-4 months pregnant from the moment I found out I was pregnant (actually starting about a week before I tested but I just thought I was getting fat). That early pregnancy bloat is not kind, especially when your body has already been through this and is ready to "stretch" back out.

Are you hoping for another set?

4. bgtwinnpregoagain

bgtwinnpregoagain Active Member

ummm i woukdn't mind another set b/c thats all i know. my DH on the other hand was like omg. what r u gonna do lol. i just turned 21 n this was my b-day gift lol. so aslong as its heathy it doesn't matter

QUOTE(snoopytwins @ Apr 21 2008, 10:17 AM) [snapback]731414[/snapback]
    Same as pp...I've read for fraternal twins, the increased "risk" of another set is 1 in 5.

I've looked like I was about 3-4 months pregnant from the moment I found out I was pregnant (actually starting about a week before I tested but I just thought I was getting fat). That early pregnancy bloat is not kind, especially when your body has already been through this and is ready to "stretch" back out.

Are you hoping for another set?

5. greengirls

greengirls Well-Known Member

I forget the exact numbers that my DH was calculating but I'm here to say that it can happen!
    -Beth