Anyone have these Jumping Balls?

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by 2XBlessed+1Angel, Mar 28, 2008.

1. 2XBlessed+1Angel

2XBlessed+1Angel Well-Known Member

Thinking about getting THESE as the boys LOVE to jump.

I just wondered what anyone else's experience has been with these/similar products?

Thanks!

2. dfaut

dfaut 30,000-Post Club

We got them for their 3rd birthday. We got the middle size - there are 3 youth sizes. They can't get on them alone if they are pumped up all the way and they don't get on them as much as I would like them to really.

I think it's a great way to get some exercise. They are NOT all created equally. Even the one's we got off of Lily's Kids had mixed reviews for sturdiness. Do a little homework to save the headache of needing to return them later!!

3. Meximeli

Meximeli Well-Known Member

We have some similar ones. They are great fun. We keep them deflated most of the time in a drawer, because we have a small house. They ask for them about once a month--that site give a free pump if you order two! That sounds great, we blow ours up and while it only takes two minutes, it is a pain.

I hope DH doesn't find out they make ADULT sized ones or I'm sure we will be getting one of those too. :lol:

4. summerfun

summerfun Well-Known Member TS Moderator

My oldest DD had one and loved it. Emilie and Trevor did each get one for the b-day this year, but they are still too small for them.

5. mnellson

mnellson Well-Known Member

We got Something like these when the girls were three. We got them at Walmart for about $6-8 and never had any problems. They love them! I thnik they are made by Little Tykes.

6. Julia Hulsey

Julia Hulsey Well-Known Member

We got those for the girls and I got one for myself for Christmas. I am not happy with them at all. The rubber seems to be to thin. I would not buy them again. But I am thinking of getting some cheap once from Target with princesses on them.
    Julia

7. nikki_0724

nikki_0724 Well-Known Member

The boys play with these ( different brand) at the rec center and LOVE them!

8. LLA

LLA Well-Known Member

My boys just got something similar to this from my sister at Easter from target with Lighting McQueen on it (this was one of her favorite toys from childhood she said and wanted the boys to have some). They have enjoyed them.

9. sharongl

sharongl Well-Known Member

My guys got Wiggles ones when they were aroung 2. They still pull them out and play on them now--even though they are in need of air!

10. moski

moski Well-Known Member TS Moderator

My kids got them for Christmas this year (different brand). In the beginning, I had to put Meghan on hers because she either didn't get it or was too small. Now they bounce away on them. I think we will get a bit more use when we can get outside more.

11. korie99

korie99 Well-Known Member

My kids just got these for Easter and they LOVE them. I, on the other hand, want to have a heart attack half the time while they are bouncing away! They are maniacs on these things and I think they should be required to wear helmets and protective gear while they're on them :laughing: They have a blast, definitely worth it for the $5-$6 my mom spent on them.

12. twindependent

twindependent Well-Known Member

oooo I LOVED those when I was a kid.
    Not trying to hijack, but do these work on grass? We had all concrete and no grass when I was growing up and they worked great, but my kids have the opposite problem- no sidewalk, just grass... Anyone use em on grass?

13. KYsweetheart

KYsweetheart Well-Known Member

My boys have the Mickey Mouse ones from Toys R us. They LOVE them!!

14. veggiehead

veggiehead Well-Known Member

I had those as a kid and I loved them!! :)
    Maybe, I will get one of those for myself when I am bored...