Anyone found any cute little girl sandals or spring jackets?

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by [email protected], Mar 30, 2009.

1. angeez78@hotmail.com

[email protected] Well-Known Member

My girls are almost 14 mo. and aren't walking but are close. I have been looking for some basic sandals that will go with most everthing, such as one or 2 colors. BRU has some adorable koala kid ones that matched the little boy swim trunks but of course nothing like that for the girls. Plus their's were inbetween the toes and I think my girls would do better with 2 strap ones since they will be new walkers. THey also have small feet and only wear a size 2 or 3. ANY SUGGESTIONS? ALso am looking for a basic spring jacket (not lined), anyone seen anything cute? Thanks!

2. Leighann

Leighann Well-Known Member

I saw some cute tiny sandles at Target last week. Oh and spring jackets- kohls had some cute carter's ones. I'm hoping to make it to our local carters outlet some time this week for some cute spring stuff (not like my girls need more clothes though).

3. Beth*J

Beth*J Well-Known Member

We just bought these
    for our girls at Target. They were about $12. My girls are in the same boat. Not quite walking, but just about. We got the size 2s and they are a bit big, but I figure they will last us a little longer that way.

We haven't found jackets yet. I bought some hooded sweatshirts for them at Walmart.

4. AimeeThomp

AimeeThomp Well-Known Member TS Moderator

My girls have small feet too and I got them some really cute plain white Salt Water Sandals. They are unisex and match with everything - they are classics, I had the exact same sandals when I was little. Mine are walking though so I didn't mind spending $25 a pair b/c it's worth it for some sandals that stay on their feet!

5. kingeomer

kingeomer Well-Known Member TS Moderator

My DD is in size 4, we bought her the toddler Circo sandals at Target (they are tan and teal) and we also got her a spring pea coat at Macy's.

6. gina_leigh

gina_leigh Well-Known Member

QUOTE(Beth*J @ Mar 30 2009, 02:11 PM) [snapback]1250717[/snapback]
    We just bought these
    for our girls at Target. They were about $12. My girls are in the same boat. Not quite walking, but just about. We got the size 2s and they are a bit big, but I figure they will last us a little longer that way.

We haven't found jackets yet. I bought some hooded sweatshirts for them at Walmart.

I bought those exact sandals the other day at Target. So far DD has liked them. She is walking, but hasn't had any problems.