Another Humidifier Question

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by EllenJamie, Oct 19, 2007.

1. EllenJamie

EllenJamie Well-Known Member

I can not find the post about what type of humidifier to buy for E and E's room. I would like a cool mist one, but I would love to have one that did not have any filters to change. Do they make one like this? If so what is the name and where can I purchase one? Thanks for any help you can give me!

2. nikki_0724

nikki_0724 Well-Known Member

3. dfaut

dfaut 30,000-Post Club

I'm not sure I've seen a filterless, but there are some on Safety First website and OneStepAhead.com that claim to last longer! Good luck!! My cool mist has a filter.

4. nikki_0724

nikki_0724 Well-Known Member

I forgot to add my cool mist DOES NOT use a filter..

this was VERY important to me.. b/c Im not one thats good at remembering things like that need to be changed.

5. guestd

guestd Well-Known Member

I got ours at Target. It is made by Crane, and it is very cute as well! We have the frog, but they also have other animals as well as Thomas the Train and stuff like that. It doesn't require a filter and it is very quiet! We have had it almost 2 years and it still works great. I highly recommend it. It also has good reviews.

http://www.target.com/Crane-Frog-1-Gallon-...iers&page=1[/url]

6. Marieber

Marieber Well-Known Member

Here's the previous thread about humidifiers.

We got one of the Crane ones too -- and it's so cute, "Hello Kitty." No filters and works great.

AND...here's a bonus, the whole thing is like a great big dim nightlight! I had no idea about this feature and I love it.

7. 1girltwinboyz

1girltwinboyz Well-Known Member

hi this is a great thread! tis the season for dryness and colds!

so what is the diff btw reg and ultrasonic cool mist humidifiers?

I like the hello kitty for my girl and the frog or elephant or my boys. but neither SAY no filters???

8. Trish_e

Trish_e Well-Known Member

QUOTE(marieber @ Oct 19 2007, 10:36 AM) [snapback]457814[/snapback]
    We got one of the Crane ones too -- and it's so cute, "Hello Kitty." No filters and works great.

AND...here's a bonus, the whole thing is like a great big dim nightlight! I had no idea about this feature and I love it.

I just bought this one for the girl's room and love it!

9. Trish_e

Trish_e Well-Known Member

QUOTE(1girltwinboyz @ Oct 19 2007, 02:21 PM) [snapback]458187[/snapback]
    I like the hello kitty for my girl and the frog or elephant or my boys. but neither SAY no filters???

When I bought mine I looked high and low on the box for it to say no filter needed but couldn't find it anywhere. I took a gamble and bought it, sure enought NO FILTER NEEDED! :banana:

10. 1girltwinboyz

1girltwinboyz Well-Known Member

thanks good to know :D