Anomalies and Dates at todays u/s

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by mh_dance3, Nov 19, 2007.

1. mh_dance3

mh_dance3 Member

Well today I get to go in for my (what was supposed to be 20 week) U/S and I am only 18 weeks and 5 days. I really hope they will be able to tell me what I am having. This is the first one that My boyfriend and his sister and mom will be able to come too. I am so very excited.

Also kind of funny This past Saturday I was working and Baby A was kicking me. I was quite supprised because I could actually see the movement on the outside. So I decided to poke at it and every time I poked somewhere else it kicked in that spot. It was quite funny. I was playing with it for about 30 minutes or so. baby B was moving and kicking too but I cant feel that one as well as Baby A. Mainly because I think because of the placenta being on top and not the bottom like Baby A.

I listen to the babies heart beats every day with this doppler I bought. Its just like what my doctor uses at his office to listen to them it is 3 MHz. I bought it off ebay for 100.00 brand new and it is like a 500.00 machine. I LOVE Ebay. I shop too much. I dont think its good. ;)

I really hope everything goes good today. Wish me luck. . . .

2. Babygus0

Babygus0 Well-Known Member

Good Luck and let us know what you're having!

3. Dianna

Dianna Well-Known Member

Good luck today. I am sure you are excited. Can't wait to hear how it went.

That is great you could see the baby kicking, that is so cool.

Dianna

4. lharrison1

lharrison1 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Good luck today-I bet they will be able to tell what you are having, I found out at around 18 weeks-that will be fun to share with you family!
    Have fun!

5. jenanne

jenanne Well-Known Member

Good luck! I think they will know--we found out at 16 weeks :) Enjoy the anatomy scan, it is so amazing.

6. summerfun

summerfun Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Good luck today! They should be able to tell you the sexes as long as the babies are cooperating. I found out at 17w3d it was b/g. Let us know!