Ana's poop chronicles

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by Leighann, May 5, 2010.

1. Leighann

Leighann Well-Known Member

If you know me on FB you may have already seen part 1 of Ana's poop chronicles yesterday. For those that don't know me, two nights ago Ana made up an elaborate story about where poop goes, while sitting on the toilet. "The poop goes in the potty and then in the pipes. Then it finds its poop friends and goes on the poop elevator to the watery treatment palace where there are poop mommies with poop babies in their bellies, and poop daddies are there too!"

Well she told part 2 of her story this morning at 6am while sitting on the toilet. I found her in the bathroom talking to herself "I know you are warm in there, but I am not your home poopies! I am a person and the potty is fun and warm. I will be your ceiling and then you will be flushed. So you need to be pooped out now!"

This kid cracks me up!!! :laughing:

Meara is more matter-of-fact about her pooping. "Mommy I pooped on the potty. I want to wear my hello kitty undies."

What crazy things have your kids said lately?

2. becasquared

becasquared Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Oh my gosh, I love her! I'm gonna have to c/p this for my husband to read. . .

3. AimeeThomp

AimeeThomp Well-Known Member TS Moderator

:laughing: That's too funny. Yesterday when the girls and I were listening to music and dancing Amelia goes "Mommy look! I'm swinging my hips!" :laughing: I don't know who told her that, it wasn't me.

4. kingeomer

kingeomer Well-Known Member TS Moderator

:rofl: Leighann and Aimee!
    One of my friends just celebrated a birthday recently and I was having the kids draw pictures for her. So I said to DS, "What are you drawing for Aunt S?"
    "I draw Dada poo-poo, Mommy!" And he was using the brown crayon and happily drawing circles on the paper.