Amber8719

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by RondaJo, Mar 30, 2008.

1. RondaJo

RondaJo Well-Known Member

How are you feeling? 3 more days until you get to meet Lola!

2. twinzmom2b

twinzmom2b Well-Known Member

That's too funny that you posted Ronda, I was just thinking about her b/c I just realized that April is right around the corner and she's the next to have her baby!!!

How exciting...Lola is almost here...goodluck to you...can 't wait to see pics and hear that birth story! I hope that all goes well!

3. 2IrishBlessings

2IrishBlessings Well-Known Member

Is she MIA? Maybe Lola came early!!

4. GirliesGalore

GirliesGalore Well-Known Member

Hi girls! Thanks for thinking of me!

I'm still here...and waiting for Wednesday at 12:30! I had my last dr. appt. this morning, so everything is set. Today is my last day of work, and I took tomorrow off to get a pedicure and take a NAP! We can't wait to meet Ms. Lola, and Ava and Bella keep asking if it's time for us to go to the hospital yet. :D

I'll be back as soon as I can to post my birth story...and hopefully some pictures! I'm so excited!

5. MNTwinSquared

MNTwinSquared Well-Known Member

WooHoo! One more day! I hope everything goes well!

6. KYsweetheart

KYsweetheart Well-Known Member

I can't wait to hear a birth story!!

Congrats!!

Can't wait to see pictures!

7. New Mom

New Mom Well-Known Member

Good luck with the delivery and congratulations on making to the end!

8. twinzmom2b

twinzmom2b Well-Known Member

I had to laugh of your plans to get a pedi and a nap...I had those "plans" to but my dang water broke. I got nothing done that I wnated to...lol! I hope you are able to get in some much needed pampering before Lola arrives and some rest too! I can't wait to meet your little one! BTW, I'm getting my pedi tomorrow to :) finally!

9. GirliesGalore

GirliesGalore Well-Known Member

QUOTE(twinzmom2b @ Mar 31 2008, 06:17 PM) [snapback]697005[/snapback]
    I had to laugh of your plans to get a pedi and a nap...I had those "plans" to but my dang water broke.

Yes, I've had this nagging feeling for about a week that I wasn't going to make it until Wednesday. No real reason, just a feeling. The dr. assured me this morning that Lola's head is still very high and that it looks like I will definitely make it. I really hope so, and I'm fine either way...as long as I get to shave my legs...and some other things :FIFblush: before! I am really looking forward to my pedicure, though!

Enjoy yours because it's better late than never!

10. 2IrishBlessings

2IrishBlessings Well-Known Member

Cant wait to hear your birthstory. Best wishes Wednesday!