Amber teething necklaces...

Discussion in 'The First Year' started by Robynsegg, Oct 7, 2010.

1. Robynsegg

Robynsegg Well-Known Member

Just wondering where you got yours if you use them?

2. lizzbeech

lizzbeech Guest

I'm in Canada and I got mine at a store called "Peekaboo Bottoms" which is in Welland, ON. They do ship so you can check out their store online if you wished!

3. Robynsegg

Awesome! I live in Canada too, not too far from Welland. Thank you so much!

4. eagleswings216

eagleswings216 Well-Known Member

I'm wondering - how do you keep them from chewing on them or pulling them off? I read the websites and it said they are not to be chewed on.

5. Robynsegg

I just got mine off of some website that was selling them for 50% off! I was going to buy them in Welland for $20 a pieces (plus shipping and handling) but I was able to get BOTH of them for %18.75 (including tax!)

Apparently you don't buy them too long that they can pull and chew on them. I think that if they can't chew on them, then they won't bother with the necklace. I bought my duo a size bigger just so they have room to grow....regardless, if I have to buy new ones later on, its not like I just spent a fortune...I got them 50% off!!!

6. Username

Username Well-Known Member

Some kids just don't like them. Of my twins, one wore hers (still does actually!) and the other wanted nothing to do with it. I got mine at finn's but spent more because I wanted the lighter ones that supposedly have more succinic acid. This is what acts as an analgesic and anxiolytic.