Am I taking the whole House?

Discussion in 'The First Year' started by brandycaviness, Jun 7, 2007.

1. brandycaviness

brandycaviness Well-Known Member

This is the first time that DH & I have been on vacation w/ a baby, much less 2 BABIES! I feel like I would be better off just putting our house on a trailer and carrying it with us. We need to take so much!! I will think about you all tomorrow and next week while I am sitting on the beach relaxing and watching the waves... oops, mommy brain, what I meant to say is I will be thinking about you all while I am running down the beach, worried that the girls will eat all the sand and watching my SIL lay on the chair w/ a book. :laughing:
    Talk to everyone on the 18th!

2. KYsweetheart

KYsweetheart Well-Known Member

I remember taking the boys to Indiana when they were 6 months old, and it seemed like I packed the entire house, and we just went for the weekend, LOL

3. Hillybean

Hillybean Well-Known Member

I am so jealous! Have a great time!! B)

We took the girls to Mexico when they were 7 months - Thank God we got to check 6 bags!!!! What a sight we were heading through customs!

4. ****mws****

****mws**** Banned

very jealous.. i havent had a vacation since i met the x in 2003 enjoy:)

5. JDMummy

JDMummy Well-Known Member

We took everything but the kitchen sink when we went to the SP Gathering. Last year we only had John and we had to make two trips home from the beach cottage with all the junk we brought there. I fear for what we will be bringing this year! :rolleyes:

6. Her Royal Jennyness

Her Royal Jennyness Well-Known Member

I had a huge duffel bag that I used when I went to my moms house for a few hours. I can't imagine going on a vacation with 4 kids now. I would pack my house, just tie it to my bumper and drive away!

7. becky5

becky5 Guest

Have fun Brandy! I always pack way too much for the beach. I am determined not to this time!!