Admitted to hospital

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by JoellePotter, Jul 31, 2009.

1. JoellePotter

JoellePotter Well-Known Member

Well I came in around 7pm for cramping thinking it'd be another time they'd send me home saying it's nothing. They checked me and I was 3cm dialated, 90% effaced with Baby A's sac bulging. I am now on mag drip but am now at 4cm.

2. sparkle77

sparkle77 Well-Known Member

Oh dear. Good luck Jo. Keep them in there, girl. I am thinking about you.

3. leahkatebrown

leahkatebrown Well-Known Member

Oh good luck, keep us posted. I'll be thinking about you!

4. acjb2004

acjb2004 Well-Known Member

Oh wow I will be thinking about you. Listen to mama babies and keep on cooking. Huge hugs your way.

5. brieh

brieh Well-Known Member

Knees and ankles tight together and keep them babies in there a little longer!!!! Hoping for the best for you!!! Hang in there.

6. chicagomama

chicagomama Well-Known Member

Hang in there! good for you for being so proactive and getting checked out! Keep cooking babies!

7. alynenicole

alynenicole Active Member

Hey Girly, sorry to hear your in the hospital hope eveything turns out alright and keep us updated as long as you can. Ill be looking ou and the forward to hearing how things go!! God bless you and the babies!! :hug:

8. arkie

arkie Well-Known Member

Ohh I'm sorry for the shock you must have had when they told you. Lets hope the MAg. does it's job and everyone stays put for awhile. Hang in there mom and don't worry to much, I'm sure your in great hands. Hugs :hug:

9. nateandbrig

nateandbrig Well-Known Member

:hug: Good job going in! You'll be in my thoughts!

10. talivstouwe

talivstouwe Well-Known Member

Oh dear! Good luck - I hope those babies stay put for weeks to come! Good for you for listening to your body and going in!

11. tamaras

tamaras Well-Known Member

So glad you went in! :hug:
    I hope those babies stay in a little longer ~ hang in there Momma & keep us posted!

12. summerfun

summerfun Well-Known Member TS Moderator

:hug: I'm glad you went in to get checked out. I hated mag. Keep us posted. :hug:

13. meganguttman

meganguttman Well-Known Member

Oh Jo! I'm sorry this is happening so quickly! I hope those babies stay in there a few more weeks! When we lived in Japan all the NICU babies who needed the best care were taken to the base hospital in Hawaii. I hope you are there as you have the best care you can possible have! I know two 33 weekers who were sent there and they are the healthiest happiest 3 yr olds now! Big hugs and keep us updated. I'll be thinking of you. :grouphug:

14. chellebelle

chellebelle Well-Known Member

HUGE :hug: momma!!! Please let us know how you are doign as soon as you can! Stay put babies!!! Thinking of you and babies!

15. fahrenheit79

fahrenheit79 Well-Known Member

Sorry that you are going thru this. I have been at the hospital since 6/4 with the same problem as you. I've now been here for 8 weeks! So you can make it further. I was on brethine shots my 1st week. My dr doesn't want to do another vaginal exam since one of my bags is bulging past my cervix, and she does not want to accidently break it. I know it is hard, but try not to be scared. Stay calm and positive. I pray daily and that helps to alleviate my fears. Feel free to PM me with any questions, or if you just feel like talking.

16. mommylaura

mommylaura Well-Known Member

Good luck! Glad to hear you are getting good care and good job being pro-active about it!