A bunch of new pictures

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by nurseandrea02, Feb 4, 2010.

1. nurseandrea02

nurseandrea02 Well-Known Member

I always LOVE looking at everyone else's pictures, so figured I'd link you to my latest album on Facebook. I just spent the past hour or so uploading pics from over the past 3 months! There are over 60 pictures, so if you've got time & you're interested, enjoy!

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=184982&id=504047753&l=762745adea

ETA: I can't get the link to work, but here's the web address to copy/paste.

2. 4lilmonkeys

4lilmonkeys Well-Known Member

Those are so cute! Your boys are so handsome! :wub:

As a side note, I love Wisconsin! My dad lives outside if Milwaukee and we visit in the spring/summer but I'm always jealous when he talks about all of the snow.

3. Buttercup1

Buttercup1 Well-Known Member

Oh they are so cute! :wub:

4. kingeomer

kingeomer Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Great pictures, your boys are adorable :wub: Thanks for sharing!

5. twinboys07

twinboys07 Well-Known Member

:wub: SO cute! They are getting big. I love how you have their hair - one longer and one short! Thanks for sharing.

6. KYsweetheart

KYsweetheart Well-Known Member

They are getting so big! & They are SOOO cute!! Thanks for sharing!

7. nurseandrea02

nurseandrea02 Well-Known Member

Thanks everyone :)!

Erin, a lot of people comment on the hair cuts. They ask if I keep them different so they're easier to tell apart, as if they look alike anyway! But, we're currently growing Conner's out. His has a different texture/wave to it than Aiden's, so even if they're both longer, they'll look different. I got Aiden's 'trimmed', but they butched it, so Conner's is actually longer in some spots! Crazy how last summer we used a 1 or 2 on him & now he's got thick curls in back!

But, anyways, thanks for looking everyone! It took me a LONG time to get those pictures uploaded, so I figured I'd share!