8Rental

Discussion in 'General' started by Haromos, Jun 26, 2024.

1. Haromos

Haromos Member

I'm planning a group trip to Edinburgh and we're considering hiring a coach for transportation. I've come across a service called 8Rental. Has anyone used their coach hire services before? If so, could you share your experiences? We're looking for reliable and comfortable transportation for about 20 people. Any insights would be greatly appreciated!

2. DiabloSenin

DiabloSenin New Member

I used 8Rental's coach hire Edinburgh service last year for a family reunion in Edinburgh. Our group consisted of 25 people, so we needed a spacious and comfortable vehicle. I must say, 8Rental exceeded our expectations in several ways.

Firstly, the booking process was straightforward. Their website is user-friendly, and the customer service team was very responsive to our queries. We were able to customize our trip according to our schedule and preferences, which was a huge plus.

3. Haromos

Haromos Member

I agree with TravelGuruScott on 8Rental. I used them last year for a historical tour around Edinburgh and the surrounding areas, and they were fantastic. The coach was clean and comfortable, and the driver was friendly and very knowledgeable about the history and landmarks, which added a lot to our trip.