6 month shots

Discussion in 'The First Year' started by Mom2VLS, Nov 30, 2012.

1. Mom2VLS

Mom2VLS Well-Known Member

The girls had their checkup today and everything went pretty well, though they were cranky from missing a nap. And then the shots came. Three of the vaccinations are normally bundled into one shot but the bundle wasn't available today for some reason. And they needed their first flu shot.

So each girl had the oral rotovirus and 5 shots. :shok: The girls were troopers though, just had to get them calm enough to suck their thumbs and then they were out like lights.

2. Katheros

Katheros Well-Known Member

Poor girls!! My little man was due for 5 at his one year check up but we are pushing 2 until his next check up at 15 months. He always is super cranky after his shots though.

3. Mom2VLS

Mom2VLS Well-Known Member

Thanks! Luckily, mine are just sleepy later in the day. But those first few minutes were pretty rough!

4. Yoyomilli

Yoyomilli Active Member

Ugh! That is rough. We just did the three plus rotavirus and that was bad enough. The nurse said they would sleep all afternoon. She lied!

5. AKilburn

AKilburn Well-Known Member

That is rough. Mine go in for their 4 month shots on the 18th. They were super cranky after their 2 month shots so I can only imagine what 4 month will be like!