5 month (22 wks) appt today

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by HT, Nov 27, 2006.

1. HT

HT Well-Known Member

I had my 5 month (22 wks) appointment today - and another u/s. The twins are doing great. Both are weighing 1.3 lbs. which means Baby B has been doing some major growing in the last month to catch up with her sister. They were weighing 8 and 11 ozs. at my 18 week appointment - no wonder I feel like I've grown a ton lately! The doctor said they are above average in size. He also checked my cervix and said it looks great also. Bad news is I gained 8 lbs. in the last 4 weeks (eeek!), but neither the doctor or nurse seemed concerned. I'm guessing I've gained about 20 lbs. so far. Anyway, they are moving all the time now and Baby B looks to be kicking Baby A in the head a lot. My next appt is in 4 weeks. Oh, and the doc said they are still girls !

2. HT

HT Well-Known Member

I had my 5 month (22 wks) appointment today - and another u/s. The twins are doing great. Both are weighing 1.3 lbs. which means Baby B has been doing some major growing in the last month to catch up with her sister. They were weighing 8 and 11 ozs. at my 18 week appointment - no wonder I feel like I've grown a ton lately! The doctor said they are above average in size. He also checked my cervix and said it looks great also. Bad news is I gained 8 lbs. in the last 4 weeks (eeek!), but neither the doctor or nurse seemed concerned. I'm guessing I've gained about 20 lbs. so far. Anyway, they are moving all the time now and Baby B looks to be kicking Baby A in the head a lot. My next appt is in 4 weeks. Oh, and the doc said they are still girls !

3. threetobe

threetobe Well-Known Member

Sounds like a great appointment! Keep up the good work!

4. kuchar

kuchar Well-Known Member

Congratulations on the great appointment! Good job!
    Helen

5. kimber074

kimber074 Well-Known Member

great appointment!!!

6. Heathermomof5

Heathermomof5 Well-Known Member

CONGRATULATIONS on a great appointment!!!! [​IMG]

7. Overachiever

Overachiever Well-Known Member

So, 20 lbs in 22 wks. . . . that means you have 2 weeks to gain 4 more lbs to meet the "24 by 24" rule propogated by Dr. Luke and others. Sounds right on track to me! Great appt!

8. cbrown39

cbrown39 Well-Known Member

Sounds like you had a great appointment. keep up the good work.