3rd Set........feels different

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by [email protected], Aug 3, 2012.

1. jato63@aol.com

[email protected] Well-Known Member

So I recently learned I was carrying my 3rd set of twins but everything feels different like no MS or anything. Im right at 6wks. OAN how is everyone?

2. christinam

christinam Well-Known Member

This twin pregnancy has been different than my last. This is my second though. I had frat girls last time and I'm having identical boys this time. If that has anything to do with it. I got bigger gradually with the last two but just popped big time in the last coupke weeks. It's funny how two pregnancies can be different

3. jato63@aol.com

That's exactly how i feel. I'm playing for boys this time. We have all girls and one boy, so boys would even it out. I'm excited to find out what they are.

4. christinam

I have one boy, two girls, then had the twin girls. We were VERY happy to hear we were having boys! So I totally get it.

5. jato63@aol.com

We have two older singleton girls so my son is outnumbered lol i need blue dust.

6. christinam

My son was praying for twin brothers long before dh and I even started trying. Lol I hope you have boys. I'm really excited to do blue again instead of more pink. Lol

7. jato63@aol.com

Thanks i need that lol

8. 3under2!

3under2! Well-Known Member

I love you guys but you seriously scare me :) As someone who is definitely going to have many more pregnancies, I accepted that mroe twins are probably in my future. But when I really think about it...a second set...a third set.... :faint: :faint: :faint: