2nd set... kinda freakin' out here...

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by jaam4eva, Oct 13, 2011.

1. jaam4eva

jaam4eva Well-Known Member

well, i found out this morning i AM having my second set of twins. my first were identical. both sets natural. i posted here earlier, concerned about how high my betas were, but everyone (including myself) thought it was probably just a strong singleton. NOPE. this time, though, there are two sep sacs, so probably fraternal. kinda freakin' out... what are the chances of having TWO sets naturally, with NO family history of twins??? these will be our 6th and 7th children.

2. ohd1974

ohd1974 Well-Known Member

Oh Wow! Congrats! There are a few ladies on here with 2 sets.

3. ECUBitzy

ECUBitzy Well-Known Member

Woo! There are a few sets of moms of multiple multiples ( :laughing: ) on here. You can do this! Congrats!!!

4. kingeomer

kingeomer Well-Known Member TS Moderator

:woo: Congratulations!

5. Tamaralynn

Tamaralynn Well-Known Member

Congrats! Like the girls have said, there are a few moms that have more then one set of twins on here.

6. MNTwinSquared

MNTwinSquared Well-Known Member

Congratulations to the club! You're already an expert! :)

7. summerfun

summerfun Well-Known Member TS Moderator

:Clap: Congrats!!

8. Heathermomof5

Heathermomof5 Well-Known Member

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. monie rose

monie rose Well-Known Member

Congrats! Everything will be fine! You are strong already having a large family. As for having multiples again here maybe reasons why....

You had twins already, several pregnancies, age and even weight can contribute.

GL I know you can do it!

10. cheezewhiz24

cheezewhiz24 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Congrats on your second set! I'm sure it is scary, but you also know how great it can be- 2 babies reaching/running at you for a hug is priceless. :wub:

11. kcprochazka

kcprochazka Well-Known Member

YAY! That's just like me except my frats were first. We have NO family history either and have been pg with 3 sets (2 sets of frats and 1 ID). Kinda crazy! It's so much easier the 2nd time!!

12. monica77

monica77 Well-Known Member

Congratulations!!! Good luck with everything and I hope you have an easy pregnancy.

13. sheila185

sheila185 Well-Known Member

OMG! I was feeling like the one one. First set identical (lost one in utero, delivering at 28weeks) All three doctors said I was in the clear and it wouldn't happen again....well, now pregnant with what they think are faternal! Scared and Happy all at the same time!

14. Danibell

Danibell Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Congratulations!! You can do this!! You've already been down this road! Good luck! :babyflips: :babyflips:

15. BaileyandMarleysMom

BaileyandMarleysMom Well-Known Member

That's amazing! Congratulations!

16. ChaoticMum

ChaoticMum Well-Known Member

Congrats!! :) I have conceived two set of twins also! My first set I lost one of the twins at 12wks, but my son was born healthy at 40wks (not sure if his twin was a boy or girl) and my 2nd set are identical boys! :)