28 week us and appt

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by Babygus0, Dec 5, 2006.

1. Babygus0

Babygus0 Well-Known Member

Well both babies are looking good so far! Baby A (Katie) weighs 2lbs 6 oz and Baby B (Carli) weighs 2lbs 7 oz. Both are breech, but the OB thinks they stil have time to turn. At the 24 weeks u/s the had a 1 oz difference, and are still an oz difference now. Oh and my cervical lenght is 41mm!
    I've gained a total of 29 lbs, so I met the 28 by 28 rule, and am measuring 34 weeks.
    The only downside is I have a lovely UTI. Which is why the OB thinks I've been having menstrual like cramps. So I get to take meds for the next week to get rid of it. Other than the cramps I figured I would burn when I went to potty but I only did once or twice! Go figure.

2. Babygus0

Babygus0 Well-Known Member

Well both babies are looking good so far! Baby A (Katie) weighs 2lbs 6 oz and Baby B (Carli) weighs 2lbs 7 oz. Both are breech, but the OB thinks they stil have time to turn. At the 24 weeks u/s the had a 1 oz difference, and are still an oz difference now. Oh and my cervical lenght is 41mm!
    I've gained a total of 29 lbs, so I met the 28 by 28 rule, and am measuring 34 weeks.
    The only downside is I have a lovely UTI. Which is why the OB thinks I've been having menstrual like cramps. So I get to take meds for the next week to get rid of it. Other than the cramps I figured I would burn when I went to potty but I only did once or twice! Go figure.

3. FirstTimeMom814

FirstTimeMom814 Well-Known Member

Sounds like a good appt. I had a UTI while I was pregnant. They gave me antibiotics and it went a way. I had no symptoms at all, but it showed up on the test.

4. kendraplus2

kendraplus2 Well-Known Member

Good appt!!!!!!! [​IMG] Nice weights for the babies!!!!!!!!

5. Heathermomof5

Heathermomof5 Well-Known Member

those are great baby weights!! sorry about the UTI hopefully
    the meds will take care of it quick!

6. moski

moski Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Sounds like a great appointment! Hope you are feeling better.

7. JASB

JASB Well-Known Member

Great Apt!!! The UTI stinks, but it will go away. Your babies seem to be healthy and growing which is wonderful [​IMG]