24hr Urine

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by aquickworld, Jan 3, 2011.

1. aquickworld

aquickworld Well-Known Member

I have really appreciated all the prayers and kind words these past 5 weeks i've been in the hospital. My BP continues to fluctuate so they now draw labs twice a week. The doc on call this week decided to repeat a 24hr urine and the results last night showed it had risen from 425-715. a new doc is on today so I am interested to see what he does. They say they will deliver between 36/37 weeks but I don't know if the urine protein will change that. i will be 35 weeks on Thursday so we are getting close! :woohoo:

2. cheezewhiz24

cheezewhiz24 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

You are getting close! Congrats on getting this far. Every day is a victory. :)

3. Henderson

Henderson Well-Known Member

I was just wondering how it was going! 35 weeks you are doing great!

4. aquickworld

aquickworld Well-Known Member

The Dr set the date today for Jan 20th unless things change before then. That's 2 weeks from Thursday! He also said I was a perfect candidate for a vaginal delivery as long as the OB on call was experienced with a breech extraction. I am so happy because most have told me a c-section since "B" is breech. :banana:

5. lizzbeech

lizzbeech Guest

Aw, sorry to hear that it's still elevated and has protein in your urine.... but how exciting that you now have a delivery date!!!!!
    So excited you get to likely try a vaginal birth too!!! Yippie!!!!