24 weeks and both breech for 3 weeks

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by jen8675309, Aug 8, 2008.

1. jen8675309

jen8675309 Well-Known Member

Hi Girls ~

I am 24 weeks preggo with fraternal girls. Both have been breech for 3 weeks. I can feel their feet bouncing off my cervix every day, so I know they are staying breech. What are the chances of them moving both head down? Have any of you had a similar situation and went on to deliver vaginally?

Thanks for your feedback!

2. msamoyedny

msamoyedny Well-Known Member

They still can move. Both my guys were head down for weeks (I have weekly u/s) and between my 28 and 29 week u/s Baby A flipped and is now breech. I'm a repeat c-section anyway so it doesn't phase me. I think you'd have a really hard time finding a doctor who would deliver both breech twins vaginally. I'd talk to my doctor about it if I were you.

3. Mellizos

Mellizos Well-Known Member

It's wayyyyyyyy too early to be concerned. There are many moms on here who had babies flip at 37+ weeks. My baby b flipped at 32+ weeks.

4. melstofko

melstofko Well-Known Member

My OB says that believe it or not they can still move for quite a bit longer, even up until the last days before birth!! I am 30 weeks and my Baby B still rotates between head down, breech and transverse. As far as I am aware he has been head down since my last appt 2 weeks ago but for the past couple of days I have felt him moving like crazy. I guess I will find out Wednesday. As far as I have heard though I don't think that many docs allow or encourage vaginal births with a double breech. I haven't even heard of many who like to do a single breech with a first baby.

5. Jenniferliz19

Jenniferliz19 Active Member

I'm 26 weeks & my little guys flip around almost every week. I wouldn't be concerned about it until much closer to delivery.

6. amybizzell

amybizzell Well-Known Member

I can only hope that mine move. They have been transverse since the first u/s and I am now 27w 4d and they are still transverse. I really don't want a c-section, but whatever gets these babes here safely is the most important thing to me.

Amy

7. Katheros

Katheros Well-Known Member

My presenting baby was butt-breach up until 36-37 weeks, he somehow managed to flip head down.

I agree with other posters, it's waaaay too early to worry about it, you have plenty of time!