22+1/2 weeks; can I do a little complaining?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by carrie-, Mar 17, 2011.

1. carrie-

carrie- Well-Known Member

Well I haven't complained in a while, I feel like I'm due...

I'm just over 22 weeks now, and I'm still puking every morning. It is (sorry if this is gross) 100% congestion that has settled in my stomach and I have to throw it up every morning. I've stopped the Zofran because that only helped one or two days a week - so I figured why bother? I did have a cold the entire month of February so I was hoping the congestion would settle down - but I know a few women who were crazy congested their whole pregnancy so that could be me this time. Granted, I also puked every morning during my last pregnancy, including twice the morning of my C-section... I guess I don't have much hope for relief until the new babies are born.

I also can't breathe. Also happened last time - once my belly really popped, everything is squished up into my lungs. I seem to remember this lasting a month or 6 weeks until the babies dropped, but MAN it makes one flight of stairs a challenge and everything else just - ugh. I just have to gulp for air sometimes.

OK I guess I really don't have any questions here, just venting. I've done everything I can to not complain this go-around... First time I was pregnant I did nothing but complain for 8+ months, but I had no idea what I was getting in to then. This time, since we actively decided to try for a 3rd (with a bonus 4th thrown in we never counted on) I feel I have no right to complain. At least to my friends and family.

The only good thing is chasing around the girls has made the first part of this pregnancy fly by. I just fear that'll slow down now and the next 16 weeks will crawl!!!

2. lharrison1

lharrison1 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

:hug: I am sorry you arent feeling well!!!

Feel free to vent here ANYTIME!

3. Heathermomof5

Heathermomof5 Well-Known Member

:hug:

you vent here anytime! It makes no difference if you tried for these babies or not, if you are sick you are sick, it wasn't the sick you tried for! I am sorry you feel so bad. I hope and pray that you feel better very soon and can enjoy this pregnancy as you chase the girls!!

4. cheezewhiz24

cheezewhiz24 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Hey, you can vent anytime!

I don't think anyone will begrudge you the ability to breathe. Being pregnant and miserable stinks! :angry:

5. Henderson

Henderson Well-Known Member

vent anytime :) I know I don't complain much other than to just certain people like my husband :) I feel bad sometimes :( but hey it's like 2 pregnancies worth of ccomplaining right since we get double the reward in the end ;)

1 person likes this.
  6. ward

ward Well-Known Member

bahahahahhahahaha... I totally agree!!!!! :laughing:

7. ~Christine~

~Christine~ Well-Known Member

what you guys said! :) I am a FTM to be, so this is all new, and so I feel sometimes I vent even more! :p

8. AmynTony

AmynTony Well-Known Member

I was one of those crazy congested people while pregnant! I found that if I stuck Vicks Vapo Rub right under my nostrils it would help a bit (at least at night)...that and 2 pillows for my head plus a wrap around body pillow!

9. Henderson

Henderson Well-Known Member

Haha I have "princess and pea" syndrome too!! My snoogle pillow and I prop 1 pillow on the head of itand one on the other side and use them all!! It's funny when I get up my dog curls up on them! Lol!