21 weeks feeling movement

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by jillangel, Mar 29, 2008.

1. jillangel

jillangel Well-Known Member

Oh jeez. Yesterday I was 21 weeks and started finally feeling unmistakable movement. Now it's starting to sink in that we are having another baby. Up til now I basically had to remind myself I was pregnant now someone else is reminding me.Slowly panic is starting to set in. Time is flying at least for me.

2. MNTwinSquared

MNTwinSquared Well-Known Member

I'm glad you are finally feeling movement! I am going to miss it when it's gone!! :wub:

3. KaseyS2104

KaseyS2104 Well-Known Member

You and I aren't far apart in pregnancy. I started feeling movement about 2 weeks or so ago. It is the coolest feeling! Like you, I am starting to get in a sort of panic mode--- Lists of items needed and arguments about names have begun. I am super excited, after all I wanted this to happen for years! I'm going to turn into a freak when nesting kicks in - I can already tell! :p

4. 2IrishBlessings

2IrishBlessings Well-Known Member

Its the most wonderful feeling. Even now when some of the kicks arent so pleasent, I still smile and hug my belly. I am so greatful to have this little miracle growing inside me. Every kicks brings more love and happiness!

5. 2monkeez

2monkeez Well-Known Member

Yeah!! I love the whole movement thing!

6. twinzmom2b

twinzmom2b Well-Known Member

How exciting!!! Enjoy this time...I'm missing my little one moving in my belly.

7. GirliesGalore

GirliesGalore Well-Known Member

Isn't it the best! I love that pregnancy "symptom"!