2008 Expectant Moms Roll Call Oct-Dec.

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by summerfun, May 6, 2008.

1. summerfun

summerfun Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Congratulations to our expectant moms for October, November and December! Please provide your 40 week due date and we'll change it when/if your dr. schedules your induction or c-section.

Let us know if there are any changes and please feel free to reply to this post with your details if you're not listed here yet.

October 2
    anxious b/b

October 7
    angelf b/b

October 9
    firsttimetwinzym.. b/b

October 10
    Babyloves4 ?/?
    Lizzybo b/b

October 16
    trustinHim b/b

October 17
    Tinkerbell's... ?/?

October 20
    marisa55 b/b
    mstofko21 b/b

October 25
    Mommy2BofTwins ?/?

October 27
    lisaplustwo ?/?

October 30
    Heather Jo b/g

November2
    NormaJean b/b

November5
    sk8rjen ?/?

November 20
    davispigeon g/g

November24
    lukesmom ?/?

November 26
    arizonamom ?/?

November30
    dmhooten b/g

December 1
    Molly US b/b

December 3
    Shelbell77 ?/?

December 6
    missjoli b/b

December 8
    Kimani ?/?

December 11
    dramamamma ?/?

December 14
    Annabelle's mom ?/?

December25
    December Miracle ?/?

2. rebecca_lynn78

rebecca_lynn78 Well-Known Member

Hi! We just found out yesterday that I am due on 12/32/08 with twins. I had a dream last week that I was having twins, but never thought it was right! I already have a 2 year old little boy at home.

3. csparks

csparks Member

Hello,

I'm preg with identical twin boys, 15 weeks todate. My due date is Nov 17. I'm so excited and looking forward to my blessings.

4. andreanhoward

andreanhoward Active Member

Hello! We just found out a few weeks ago that we are expecting twins. The due date is December 16th.

5. sunsmommy

sunsmommy Member

Hey there!!!

So my doctor is HILARIOUS and insisting on showing me this really cool ultrasound trick that makes it look like there are TWO BABIES in my belly. :huh: .. LOL! Ummm can you say still in shock... I'm nervous, excited, and so so blessed. I have a 2 year old little girl that is very excited about the 2 babies in mommies belly... I am 15 weeks and everything looks fabulous :yahoo: with my identical mo/di boys or girls... I'm thinking I will wait to find out the sexes! We are due November 21!!! Good luck to all the ladies!!! :love0028:

6. MrsI123

MrsI123 New Member

HI everyone. Im due November 15, 2008 (we were told that it is a 95% chance it will be boy/girl) Go for another ultrasound in 2 weeks to confirm

7. Mommy2BofTwins

Mommy2BofTwins Well-Known Member

I am expecting twins and my due date is Oct 25th. DH, My 8 yr old son and I are very excited

8. jamnmark

jamnmark New Member

Hello,

What a great site, hope everyone is doing well. My due date for a singleton is Dec. 29th but I am hoping to deliver a little earlier. Can't wait to find out the sexes of the baby, have another 8 weeks to wait though.

9. tashatank24

tashatank24 Well-Known Member

Our full term due date is January 8th, but Doc says we'll probably get our babies by the end of this year. I don't wanna find out what we're having. I love surprises!!! I did it this way with my first two babies as well. 10 weeks 2 days along so far and hoping to make it out of this first trimester safe and sound.

10. terrag

terrag Member

My due date is January 5th, but the doctor is taking them the first week in December.

11. kenneymich

kenneymich Member

My 40 week due date is November 8th! We will find out the sexes of the babies at the end of the month!

12. misty23

misty23 New Member

we are expecting our twins November 28th/this is our first!!
    I am fighting kidney stones right now(talk about painful)any suggestions would help!!

13. ks53778

ks53778 New Member

Hi this is my first post here, but I am so excited to find this website! I am 12 weeks, due date is 12/28/08. thank you!

14. eyeslv2008

eyeslv2008 New Member

We found out we were pregnant two and a half weeks after we got married! The next week, we found out we were having twins-odd since it doesn't run in the family! He's US Air Force and I'm an accounting student. Our due date is Dec 11th.

15. Bekah2

Bekah2 New Member

HI Everyone. I am new to this. I am 21 weeks with twin girls. Due date is Nov.4th I already have three boys which one is my step son. So we are excited to have girls.

16. ourjoy2008

ourjoy2008 Member

Due November 8th with fraternal twin girls

17. Mommy2BofTwins

Mommy2BofTwins Well-Known Member

Hi,

My Due Date is on October, 25 2008 :love0028:

18. LMW1015

LMW1015 Well-Known Member

I'm due December 18th (40 weeks) with fraternal twins. We found out this week that we are definitely having a boy and right now it looks like a girl too! We weren't able to see the three lines but there was definitely no penis where on the boy in the exact same position there was a definite penis. ;) We'll verify at our 18 week ultrasound on July 16th. :)

19. weyoung

weyoung New Member

Due Nov 28. First time parents expecting a boy and a girl.

20. ssb2e

ssb2e Well-Known Member

My due date is December 17, but my Dr said it will definitely be sometime before Thanksgiving when I have them. I get to find out sexes in two weeks!

21. EricaM

EricaM Well-Known Member

Hi there! I'm new here, and I'm due December 19th with Mono/Di twins!

22. kierasmom

kierasmom Well-Known Member

My name is Tara, and I'm due 10-13-08 with boy/girl twins.

23. amybizzell

amybizzell Well-Known Member

I'm due Nov 4th with B/G twins

24. teeveegirl

teeveegirl Member

Hi! I'm having fraternal twins and my EDD is 12/9/08. I can't wait to find out the sexes in a few weeks.

25. carmarliv

carmarliv Member

Hello I am new to the Forum. This is my first pregnancy. I am having Di/Di twin girls. My 40 wk due date is Nov 3, but my Doctor said he will not let us go past Oct 20. So excited to meet these two little girls!

26. amybizzell

amybizzell Well-Known Member

Hey there,

Our 40 week due date with b/g twins is Nov 4th, but I am hoping for Oct 12th (then all my kids will be born on the 12th. Jake 7/12, Katie 2/12 and the twins 10/12!)

Amy

27. muscaria10

muscaria10 Well-Known Member

Hi!! I'm a first time mum with fraternal twins. Dr's guessing 1 boy and 1 girl from the last scan, but will only be able to confirm in 2 weeks!!!! EDD is 1st Jan 2008, but am hoping for mid or Thanksgiving baby!! Will update on gender! :lol:

28. totalee001

totalee001 Well-Known Member

Hi,

I am new to this site. I am Due October 16th with boy/boy twins.

29. amybloch1913

amybloch1913 Member

We are due to have our twins November 14 (My Mom's Birthday!) but our doctor said it will be more like mid-October. We are hoping for no complications or bedrest as I am sure we all are. This is our third pregnancy after 5 ivf attempts. We have a 4 year old son and had one miscarriage.

Amy Bloch

30. Mom2SaraandSam

Mom2SaraandSam Well-Known Member

Hi! I'm due Dec 15th...

31. hsuter

hsuter Well-Known Member

My 40 week due date is October 11; we are having boy/girl twins!

32. Sapienzamommy

Sapienzamommy New Member

[SIZE=18pt]Hello I am new. I will be 5 months preggers with my twins July 15th. I find out the sex on the 17th. They dont run in either side of my family. And they have their own seperate placenta. How do I know if they are frats or identicle? My Dr said frats are genetic, and identicle are fluke. [/SIZE] :bow2:

33. kenneymich

kenneymich Member

My c-section is scheduled for October 22nd! We just found out we are having 2 girls!!

34. bands100

bands100 New Member

First time mom due Oct 1st with frat b/b twins

35. LisaLonnie

LisaLonnie Well-Known Member

Congratulations to everyone! My husband and I are expecting twin girls due on November 5th. We're extremely excited to welcome our first little ones into the world.

Good luck and wishing all the best :D

Lisa & Lonnie