1st bday pictures and question about thank you cards

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by hannah_willsmom, Feb 7, 2007.

1. hannah_willsmom

hannah_willsmom Well-Known Member

Take a look at Hannah & Will's birthday pictures.1st birthday

We had a small party for the kids this weekend. Everyone brought one gift of each. So, I don't know if I send each person two thank you cards or if one thanking them for both gifts is ok.

2. hannah_willsmom

Take a look at Hannah & Will's birthday pictures.1st birthday

We had a small party for the kids this weekend. Everyone brought one gift of each. So, I don't know if I send each person two thank you cards or if one thanking them for both gifts is ok.

3. summerfun

summerfun Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Cute pictures.

I am wondering the same thing about the thank you cards as our party is Saturday. I was planning to just send one thanking for both gifts, but I will see what others have done.

4. hannah_willsmom

I thought I knew how to post pictures but I don't. sorry

We had a small party for the kids this weekend. Everyone brought one gift of each. So, I don't know if I send each person two thank you cards or if one thanking them for both gifts is ok.[/QUOTE]

5. melissao

melissao Well-Known Member

I think one thank you note for both gifts is fine!

6. me_and_my_boy

me_and_my_boy Well-Known Member

Adorable pictures! I did one card from both boys.

7. firsttimer

firsttimer Well-Known Member

I think either is fine. I am actually doing one thank you card from each. I know it is not necessary, but I thought I would do it that way and include individual pics.

8. lv2bmommy

lv2bmommy Well-Known Member

I wondered the exact same thing as I was working on my thank you's last night. I just did one card though. I kept thinking to myself that maybe I should send two though becuase I get upset when I only get one card (or gift) for 2 kids. (silly sometimes I know). So maybe they should get thank yous from 2 kids. Oh, the little things we worry ourselves with when we have twins!! [​IMG]

Kim [​IMG]

9. Chris S.

Chris S. Well-Known Member

I would say that when the kids are old enough to write their own thank you's then two should be sent. Since that is not the case I am sure that the receiving party gets that you don't have the time or energy to write thank you's from each child.

10. NicoleT

NicoleT Well-Known Member

Cute pictures! [​IMG] Last year I wrote one note and thanked for both gifts.

This year I took a picture put it on a photocard with a message that basically said:

"Thank you for the gift and celebrating with us on our 2nd birthday. Love, Katelyn & Blake"