15 weeks and feeling movement

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by Babyloves4, Apr 19, 2008.

1. Babyloves4

Babyloves4 Member

Hi ladies, I have a question for you. I have been feeling light movement for about 1 week now from the twins. I will be 15 weeks tomorrow, and I have noticed that Baby B on my left side is way more active than baby A. Baby A only makes soft movements every once in a while, while B can be felt a lot. I am just wondering is this ok? I don't want to sound silly, but I want to make sure everything is ok. My twins are as far away from each other as you can get in utero. They are directly across from one another. I would love to hear if anyone has or is experiencing the same thing.

Babyloves4

2. jec34e

jec34e Well-Known Member

From my understanding 15 weeks is really early to be feeling movement at all. I always felt my little boy at first and never the little girl, but then it switched and I felt her more often. Now I can't really tell who is who, but they kick like crazy. So in short, I think its normal and you should not worry about it right now.

3. twinzmom2b

twinzmom2b Well-Known Member

15 weeks is really early to be able to feel much of anything, let alone consistently. My twins were my first pregnancy adn I didn't feel anything until I was 19 weeks along. However, movement, espeically with twins can be tricky b/c it can have a lot to do with how they are positioned, where your placenta is at, etc.

4. twins2008

twins2008 Well-Known Member

I had the same issue and continue to for the most part. I didn't really feel mine much until I was about 20 weeks and then it was still not really consistent. My babies are facing my back and the placentas are in the way so until they got bigger I really did not feel them much. Some babies are just more active than others and position is everything. What you are feeling sounds normal.

Jen

5. Overachiever

Overachiever Well-Known Member

I never felt Annika as much as Ainsley, due to their positions in the womb. It apparently has nothing to do with personality or ability, because she is my active little monkey and Ai is much more laid-back.

6. Babyloves4

Babyloves4 Member

Thanks for the replies, I know I am probably thinking to much of it. I am glad that I have been able to feel their soft movements, it helps me relax and know they are ok. I felt DS1 at 14 weeks and DS2 at 16 weeks. I guess I am just very in tune with my body.

Thanks again!