What payment methods on AliExpress are suitable for dropshipping children's toys?

Discussion in 'General' started by Mamberty, Oct 17, 2024 at 3:50 AM.

1. Mamberty

Mamberty Member

I'm starting to work with AliExpress for dropshipping and am I launching an online store of children's toys. I want to understand what are the best payment methods to use to make it convenient and safe for business. Can anyone recommend the best payment methods for dropshipping in this area?

2. KnuckleDust

KnuckleDust Member

PayPal and Visa/MasterCard are usually good for dropshipping on AliExpress. They are quite convenient and protect against fraud. I would recommend using them for your children's toy store

3. lapatala

lapatala Active Member

There's a detailed article on AliExpress payment methods that might be useful for dropshipping. It breaks down several popular payment methods, talks about security, convenience, and fees for each method. If you're running a store, the article will help you decide which option is best for stable and secure transactions. Here you can read more - easync.io