Queen's University- Online study for parents of multiples (i.e. twins, triplets etc.)

Discussion in 'General' started by Robbie Wong, May 18, 2017.

1. Robbie Wong

Robbie Wong New Member

Researchers at Queen's University are currently conducting an online survey for parents of multiples (i.e., twins, triplets, higher-order multiples) about the joys and challenges of raising multiples. All information is confidential and you will be entered into a prize draw to win an Amazon gift certificate.

http://queensu.fluidsurveys.com/s/parentsofmultiples/

2. Riahi

Riahi Member

3. Kessedi

Kessedi Well-Known Member

This is really a very interesting offer, but I unfortunately do not have any children of twins, but my neighbors have very cute three sons with a one-year age difference and they are so surprisingly similar, as if they are triplets. It's just great to watch them. Recently I also had a difficult task in sociology in order not to strain too much I just ordered a custom essay writing service on the site.

4. WoofyJoks

WoofyJoks New Member

How to choose a good university for your children? We have so many options.

5. janessaellerkamp

janessaellerkamp New Member

Before choosing a university, you need to decide on your direction of study. Many universities specialize in certain professions. For example, there are only medical, pedagogical, and law universities. Some offer absolutely different specialties to study. Sometimes it can be difficult to decide on a future profession. To choose a good university, you need to analyze the ratings, talk to alumni, and familiarize yourself with the curricula. At iunajaf.edu.iq, you can find information about one of the best Islamic universities. There is a huge selection of specialties and quality education.