I don't have enough time to trade

Discussion in 'General' started by WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot, Oct 13, 2021.

1. WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot

WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot Well-Known Member

Please help me, I am a student and I work in the evenings. I need some kind of service that will trade for me.

2. Bestian

Bestian Well-Known Member

Look, don't you think this is too much? It would be nice if someone both worked and studied for you.

3. lauwss

lauwss Well-Known Member

Hey! This looks like an excuse because now there are many great trading tools that you can trade with even if you have little free time. Automated crypto trading bots are successful in this task. I recommend this bot because it has a high rating, and it also has a seven-day trial period, which is very nice.

4. Ultimer

Ultimer Member

Oh, how I understand you. I was a student myself recently. If you need to know where to start investing well, I think you might be interested in Bitcoin profit reviews. Look, read. I think that you should be interested in this topic. Since I know this page, I have learned too much and am making too much money.

5. Nuknuk

Nuknuk Active Member

If you decide to start mining this year, then you definitely need a pool with the best conditions, so the search will not be easy, but there is still a way to do this https://revain.org/mining-pools list of the best pools with reviews is what you need! Try it soon and you will understand that this is exactly what you have been looking for for so long.