Which countries do you want to visit in 2020?

Discussion in 'General' started by Caroll, Apr 9, 2020.

1. Caroll

Caroll Active Member

Which countries do you want to visit in 2020? This year we are planning vacation without a child for the first time, because we will have an anniversary, 5 years since we are happy in marriage. I wouldn't want a romantic vacation, I would like for both of us to somehow distract ourselves from everyday life and feel young again. What can you recommend? What countries / cities do you know with night clubs, interesting excursions and beautiful architecture?
    Oh yes, it still has to be an inexpensive trip ...

2. Daneshka

Daneshka Active Member

This fall, my husband and I visited Ukraine. I liked this country. We came to a concert of some group (concerts often take place in small clubs), there are a lot of night clubs. We also visited many interesting excursions. My husband found an offer on the Chernobyl day tour on the Internet and since both of us really liked the series about this city, we decided to book this tour. It was really creepy, but nonetheless I really liked it. I advise you on this tour, on this site https://chernobyl-from-kyiv.com/ you can find a more detailed description. It seems to me that a little adrenaline can cheer you up.

3. Caroll

Caroll Active Member

It seems to me that this tour will be interesting for my husband. I will definitely share this information with him. I never thought about a vacation in Ukraine, but I think that we can visit Kiev for a couple of days when we travel to Europe.

4. Kessedi

Kessedi Well-Known Member

What???????

5. annehemm

annehemm New Member

Looks like the comment written on 15th of April is a reaction to the first travel restrictions hehe. I am so happy that you liked Ukraine, I've lived there for 10 years. Super nice to see the positive effect of the Chernobyl series on the tourism interest.
    Let me restart the thread, which country do you want to visit in 20WhenThePandemicEnds?
    I dream about Thailand, but now it seems to faraway and scary with all these lockdowns. I am already pissed off to track on https://www.greatbritishcarjourney.com/ the entry restrictions. Got quarantined several times during job trips and don't want to experience this anymore.