Love story

Discussion in 'General' started by Bestian, May 15, 2021.

1. Bestian

Bestian Well-Known Member

Can you share your love story? I am just writing a book and now I am looking for an amazing plot

2. JamesWicks

JamesWicks New Member

She was my schoolmate. We sat at the same desk and one day I dared to tell her about my feelings. We still together

3. BillShiphr

BillShiphr Well-Known Member

Good day! I have not so interesting story, but okay I will share it. A few years ago I was a regular shy student that had no girlfriend. I didn't believe that anyone could love me. One day my close friends told me: "Bro, you shouldn't be alone" and sent me a list of the best online hookup sites. Then I just found a girl on such a site, and now we are together during 3 last years:)

4. Tonadel

Tonadel Member

Well, if you're looking for a long-term sex relationship opportunity, you should check out online dating websites. One of my female friends has been dating there for a long time. You can find her on douwant.me if you're into serious relationships, so let her know what you want to see. Going by her response, it looks like a good partner to me.