Kids are home alone

Discussion in 'The First Year' started by Balon, Feb 24, 2021.

1. Balon

Balon Member

As I work in an office now, I can't be with my kids all the time. They are already scholars. And they have semi-remote studying. I mean, some days they spend at school, other ones they study from home. Both of them are smart guys. But I am still afraid of them. We live in an unsafe area. So, everything could happen. What can you recommend to me? I was thinking about installing a reliable security system. I liked that brand https://ajax.systems//. I will be able to control the situation remotely from my app and get notifications if something is wrong. Moreover, they will also have access to the app to check cameras and motion sensors outside the house.

2. mastalin83

mastalin83 New Member

Security is the most important thing to consider now-a-days. I had also installed security alarm in my house as a safety measure. However, manual checking is also important in some situation.

3. Bestian

Bestian Well-Known Member

I've heard about the ajax security system. My neighbour has this system, as far as I remember.

4. Kessedi

Kessedi Well-Known Member

Recently, I constantly hear about Ajax, a lot of people prefer this particular security system. I just decided to install this system too, I needed to keep an eye on the new babysitter we hired. My wife and I don't really trust strangers when it comes to our daughter, but we had to go to another city right away. It's cool that we could watch everything that happens even from another city. This is a very convenient thing, no wonder it is so popular among people now. Yes, and at the price, by the way, it turns out normally. For such a good security system, it is inexpensive.

5. Jeraldina

Jeraldina Well-Known Member

For many parents, the moments when the children are alone at home are always exciting. I work a lot and my children go home by themselves after school.
    I installed Refog Keylogger on their computers and smartphones https://www.refog.com/keylogger.html
    So I always know where my children are, with whom and with what they communicate. This program records any keystrokes on the computer. This way I also control how much time children spend on games.