tool for analyzing websites

Discussion in 'General' started by fara2, May 4, 2021.

1. fara2

fara2 Active Member

Hello! Please advise me a tool for analyzing websites and tracking visitor behavior.

2. laraa

laraa Member

That's right, in order to know what exactly to improve on the site, you need to accurately determine how users behave on it. https://lemarbet.com/en/analitika/best-hotjar-alternatives/ allow you to get the most detailed information about the state of the site: track the number of visitors, their actions on various pages of the site, the time they spend on viewing pages, and other indicators .

3. mayalison

mayalison Member

It seems to me that it all depends on what services you would like to get, based on that, you will understand how much to pay. And the easiest way to figure this out is to ask several SEO companies about prices and services to see what you like best. For example, I've determined that I enjoy working with this website health check company the best. They were even able to combine two of my sites and increased traffic significantly because of it. So you can take my advice. I hope I was able to help you in some way.

4. Jelyamorw

Jelyamorw New Member

What is the most popular tool?

5. Mamelelen

Mamelelen New Member

I want to tell you that it is also important for your site is its security.

6. draveryn

draveryn Member

There is a large variety of tools on the market: from end-to-end analytics services to special applications tailored to the needs of a specific target audience. Google Analytics is the undisputed leader in web analytics. According to BuiltWith, Google's service is installed on 29 million sites. The reason for such popularity becomes apparent as soon as you start using the system. Although there are a lot of built-in tools, they are conveniently organized, so even a novice can quickly get to grips with GA. For quick work with the system, a convenient mobile application is designed. But along with this, many sites install the magneto patch at https://amasty.com/magento-security-patch.html. Since it is no less critical for the security of the site.

7. Daneshka

Daneshka Active Member

In addition to tools for analyzing your site, it will be useful to have the necessary tools or services to convert this information into graphs, for example, because with the help of images, people better understand / remember what is at stake. If you aren't good in creating such infonographies, then you should get expert advice about data visualization in powerpoint on a special dedicated portal.