What do people like?

Discussion in 'General' started by thiefcrazy98, Apr 28, 2024.

1. thiefcrazy98

thiefcrazy98 Member

Hi everyone, what do you like to watch on the internet? Personally, I watch tiktok very often and I am sometimes amazed at the number of views on absurd and pointless videos. The last one I remember was a video of a horse being doused with water, this video had 23 million views and 2 million likes. I'm sorry, what? Is that really interesting to anyone? And if it is, is it really interesting to THAT many people? I sometimes make mini-blogs that I find interesting in their own way, the likes on my videos can literally be counted on my fingers. What do you like to watch?

2. tbes50203

tbes50203 Member

Ahahah, I saw that video too. I can't say why this kind of thing gets so many views, maybe it's just because of the absurdity of these videos, because when a person sees something like this for the first time, they think "What?", they watch it again to see if they're imagining it, when they realize they're not imagining it, they start watching it a third time thinking "What's going on here?". If 10000 such people gather, that's 30000 views, 1000000=3000000 and so on. If you would like more likes on your videos, for this there is a great service https://www.smm-world.com/buy-tiktok-likes, with its help you can attract the number of likes you need for a very nice price, I highly recommend it.

3. thiefcrazy98

thiefcrazy98 Member

I understand the principle. Thank you for your reply and recommendation, I will definitely take your advice. Tell me, have you tried doing this yourself?

4. tbes50203

tbes50203 Member

Of course, I wouldn't have written about it if I didn't know. I had slightly different motives for using these services. I was 100% satisfied with the result, so you don't have to worry about that;)

5. Kessedi

Kessedi Well-Known Member

I can confidently tell you that people like fun entertainment. Personally, I love playing various online games to just relax and have a good time. At the moment, my favorite is the subway surfers game and this is the coolest game of the runner genre. If you like games of this format, then welcome to the site.

6. ronaldplatt

ronaldplatt New Member

888Starz is a go-to destination for people who are looking to indulge in a wide variety of exciting and fun games. This platform https://888starzbets.net/mobile-app/ offers an extensive selection of classic and modern games that cater to diverse interests and preferences.

The platform's commitment to user satisfaction is evident in its user-friendly interface, secure payment methods, and responsive customer support available 24/7. Moreover, 888Starz frequently introduces exciting promotions, bonuses, and tournaments to enhance the gaming experience and reward its players.

Whether you're a casual gamer or a devoted enthusiast, 888Starz provides a comprehensive gaming platform where you can explore, play, and potentially win. With its diverse game offerings and commitment to excellence, 888Starz continues to be a popular choice for those seeking a thrilling and enjoyable gaming experience.