Twins at 7w2d one measuring a week behind and couldn't measure hb

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by Shalon DuVall, Jul 18, 2018.

1. Shalon DuVall

Shalon DuVall New Member

Hi. I am desperately searching for some input. I had my first ultrasound for this pregnancy today and there were twins. We were so excited. However, the dr said that one will likely not be there at my next ultrasound and that was devastating to hear. I am supposed to be 7w2d today. The bigger baby was measuring 6w4d with a hb of 144. The smaller baby is measuring 5w?d and there appeared to be a flicker of a hb but not measurable bc it was so small. I know that with the sac measuring smaller and not getting a measurable hb is not looking promising but we are praying for a miracle. Can any you share your experience with a similar situation? Thank you!!

2. kingeomer

kingeomer Well-Known Member TS Moderator

I didn't have a similar situation but I wanted to congratulate you on your pregnancy. I hope you do get your miracle. Please keep us posted.

3. lharrison1

lharrison1 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

My first ultrasound I was told much of the same-one was showing a heartbeat but not the other (it was really early) they told me that it was very possible there would only be one at my next appointment-low and behold I have two very healthy 10yo's now. Just wait and see and hope for the best.
    Please keep us posted.
    Congratulations!

4. BabyGray

BabyGray New Member

Hi,

I just came from my 7w1d scan and got almost exactly the same results. Any update? Did your other baby make it?

5. Kaitlin

Kaitlin New Member

Did you have a good outcome ?