Help! Does this u/s pic show I'm pregnant with twins?

Discussion in 'General' started by Cookie Momster74, Jun 18, 2016.

I'm 7 weeks pregnant and had a dating ultrasound yesterday. The technologist wouldn't tell me one word about it. I'm dying waiting until Tuesday when my Dr. will have the report. I'm wondering if the scan shows 2 gestational sacs and whether I'm pregnant with twins. What do you think? Thanks!

Attached Files:

1. kingeomer

kingeomer Well-Known Member TS Moderator

I don't know, it's hard for me to see it on my computer! Keep us posted with what the Doctor says on Tuesday!

2. Heard from the doctor today--there are 2 sacs!!! but I measured 5 weeks 3 days or less when I thought I was 6 weeks 5 days. They didn't see anything inside the sacs and I'm to do another ultrasound next week and have another bHCG blood test. Can't take this limbo!!!

3. kingeomer

I am glad you heard something from the doctor but I am sorry it's not much of an answer. Keep us posted!

4. Thanks. unfortunately i had spotting yesterday and bleeding today. I don't know if I'm miscarrying and if I am, if its one or both

5. kingeomer

Oh no, I am so sorry ((hugs))

6. Thanks. Was told yesterday that not only am i not going to have 2 babies, I won't even be having one.

7. kingeomer

I am so very sorry. My heart goes out to you. ((hugs))

Cookie Momster74 likes this.
  8. lharrison1

lharrison1 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

I'm truly sorry for your loss-I've experienced this as well and know how heartbreaking that is to hear. Please feel free to reach out to any of us if you need to. Take care.

Cookie Momster74 likes this.
  9. thank you

10. thank you