Baby Jogger City Select vs Double Snap and Go

Discussion in 'General' started by sunnydee79, Jun 25, 2013.

?

Which stroller do you recommend for newborn twins?

1. Baby Jogger City Select

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Double Snap and Go

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. sunnydee79

sunnydee79 Member

We already have a City Select stroller with 2 seats for our other children, but will need another car seat adapter if we are going to use it for newborn twins (first 6 months). I have been reading a lot about the double snap and go, with many sites like this suggesting it is the way to go. What would you recommend? I would especially like to hear from those of you with experience with one or both of these.

2. mama_dragon

mama_dragon Well-Known Member

I never used our double snap and go because it did not work with our infant seats. So just make sure your infant seats will work with it.

3. rrodman

rrodman Well-Known Member

I never really understood the snap n go from a cost perspective. I need a stroller, so I have to buy that anyway. Why also buy a frame to hold carseats. That said though--aren't the carseat adapters for the CM like $60 a piece? If you could find a snap n go for under $60, may be worth going for it because it's so lightweight and easy.

4. sunnydee79

sunnydee79 Member

yes, they are $60 each (we have one), and here in Canada, they are $80.

5. rrodman

rrodman Well-Known Member

For $80, I'd probably go the snap n go route. We had a Graco tandem that just fit two carseats, so it would have been extra expense for us.