GRRRRRRR!

Discussion in 'The First Year' started by Heathermomof5, May 31, 2012.

1. Heathermomof5

Heathermomof5 Well-Known Member

He is 10 months old and growls at me anytime I have to take something away from him or really anytime he is mad LOL!!! It is so cute!!!! What are some cute thing your babies are doing?

2. twinkler

twinkler Well-Known Member

Oh my goodness, I have a little tigeress too! Although she has always been a growler, she now does it same as Easton! She also does this screw up face and blows thru her nostrils, so funny! Oh and if we walk towards her while she is in someone's arms, she thinks you're playing a game and tries to get away...it's hilarious except for when she's grabbing my hair trying to climb over my head in a bid to 'escape'!

1 person likes this.
  3. Heathermomof5

Heathermomof5 Well-Known Member

LOL!!!!! That is ADORABLE!!!! I am really enjoying this age!! Are your babies crawling yet? East does not. If he is sitting next to something he will pull up but will not make any effort to get there LOL!!!

4. twinkler

twinkler Well-Known Member

Me too, I love this age! DH is on night shift at the moment, so home during the day and I keep telling him " get down and play with them because this time will go so quick!"

Sierra's been commando crawling for a few months now, she does get up on her knees, take two crawls then back on to her tummy and she sits leaning to the side - she is always moving, doesn't keep still at all. Liara's not really at the crawl stage but she sits really really well for a while and has only just started to move around by rolling everywhere! She has the most infectious laugh AND she started clapping last week, it's funny till she claps my face lol!

Oh and they are BIG kickers, always kicking the cot, it drives me batty!

Hey are you on FB? I will PM you my link so you can add me if you're on there and you can see some pics...

I just tried to send you a PM but couldn't for some reason, you can PM me and I can reply with the link.

1 person likes this.