maybe I'm old but I told them to get a room

Discussion in 'General' started by twin_trip_mommy, Apr 12, 2012.

1. twin_trip_mommy

twin_trip_mommy Well-Known Member

my children came in a little while ago telling me they felt weird because some people were making out in front of the house. I kind of brushed them off and told them to just stair at them and they would stop. They said they already did and they are still parked in our driveway making out. I was :woah: in our driveway?

I went out and found them parked inside the end of my driveway blocking both sides of my driveway. I knocked on the window. the girl put the car in reverse and pulled her car back to the edge of my driveway and started making out again. Not just kissing. They were bodies writhing looking as though they are on the verge of having sex or maybe could have been if they were not dressed.

I knocked on the window again and he opened his window. I asked "can you stop making out in front of my house you have made my young children uncomfortable" The girl looking as though she had just woken up, you know the look you get when you're in the moment, said "we're not making out we are just talking" I told her that I thought they maybe needed a room to do their "talking" and walked away.

I know what love is. I did my share of making out in a car but if the street or the driveway I was parked in was lit by the sun and filled with young children I would not be making out there. i also would stop if the adult in the home I was parked in front of asked us to.

WTH is wrong with people? Do they think they just have a freedom to do whatever they want because they can?

2. TwinxesMom

TwinxesMom Well-Known Member

Weirdos at least find a deserted place

3. ECUBitzy

ECUBitzy Well-Known Member

Maybe they're voyeurs. ;)

4. Dielle

Dielle Well-Known Member

That's bizarre. I feel uncomfortable turning around in someone's driveway if I don't know them and can see they're home. I can't even fathom parking in their drive and making out like that.

5. twin_trip_mommy

my husband just got home and I told him.

He reminded me of the white vehicle that was parked in this same spot a few Sundays ago with two people sleeping (we think) in it blocking my car. It was 4:30AM and I had to get to work so I woke my husband and told him to call the police. He came out knocked and they turned the car on and drove away. He said it was probably the same car. Then he told me that he thinks it's the kid that lives across the street. GREAT! I am not making friends with the new neighbors or at least the late teen early 20s son

6. MrsWright

MrsWright Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Me too! How uncomfortable for everyone!

7. twin_trip_mommy

they did not seem uncomfortable at all

8. christinam

christinam Well-Known Member

You should have had the kids stand around the car staring at them. Of course on second thought they probably wouldn't have notice.

9. twin_trip_mommy

my daughter said they all did stand staring at them and they did not notice because as my daughter sad "they were sucking on each others faces" and she acted out what they were doing (in the air) with full body movements

10. christinam

christinam Well-Known Member

Haha were you able to keep a straight face while she did that? Lol

11. Utopia122

Utopia122 Well-Known Member

That is THE craziest thing I have EVER heard! My goodness!

12. twin_trip_mommy

my eyes did roll up into my head and I held my breath as I stood up to go outside.

13. jjzollman

jjzollman Well-Known Member

That is crazy!!

14. dollymomma

dollymomma Well-Known Member

Next time take a video camera outside and offer to make a movie for them... That is just plain weird!

15. kim01

kim01 Well-Known Member

ok thats just weird to park no matter how far at the end of someones drive way. thats just tacky and not thinking clearly. i too have made out in a car. but i didnt want people seeing me eww. and wouldnt do it in front of someones house or drive way. if an adult had knocked on my window and said there kids had seen us. oh gosh i would probazbly pass out, after apogizing profusisly to the parent. but again i wouldnt be in a drive way or front of someones house. and would make sure if i was going to be going at it like they were to def do it somewhere that no one would see. i dont think your old at all. i think you handled it well under the circumstances.

16. angelsmom2001

angelsmom2001 Well-Known Member

In a word..........YES.