I've been gone too long

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by SC_Amy, Apr 9, 2012.

1. SC_Amy

SC_Amy Well-Known Member

Hey all. I haven't made it back to Twinstuff in a while but I posted here quite a bit during pregnancy and the boys' first year and I've been a little sporadic since then. I've been missing TS though so I figured I'd come back and re-introduce myself! I'm Amy, I live in SC (as you could tell from my username ;)). I have fraternal boys named Will and Alex who turned 3 in January. Still trying to decide if most of my friends are right that age 3 is harder than 2. ;) This week I think it is!

2. becasquared

becasquared Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Uggh I hated three. The worst.

Welcome back!

3. SC_Amy

SC_Amy Well-Known Member

That's good to hear! So it can only get better, right? ;)
    And thanks!

4. jjzollman

jjzollman Well-Known Member

Welcome back!

You are on the "only going to get better" stretch for sure! We are 3 months into 4 and it has been easier than 3! :)

5. becasquared

becasquared Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Yes Amy, it will only get better from here (for a while at least!) 4 has been an absolute treasure. I can deal with this age for quite a while.

6. weegus

weegus Well-Known Member

Hi, Amy! My boys turned 3 in February so I am right there with you! Welcome back!

7. SC_Amy

SC_Amy Well-Known Member

Thanks, ladies! I appreciate the encouragement! :)

8. Danibell

Danibell Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Welcome back Amy, I remember you cause I'm from SC too! ;) So far 3 isn't going too bad, but my sis and I have a theory, that out of every year, 6 months will be hell, and 6 months will be heaven! I think I'm in the heaven part right now.... :laughing:

9. SC_Amy

SC_Amy Well-Known Member

I like that theory, Dani. :) And I remember you, too. Good to see you again!

10. TwinsInOkinawa

TwinsInOkinawa Well-Known Member

Amy, seeing your post reminded me my ipad deleted your email before I responded. I will send you a message later tonight. Welcome back.

11. SC_Amy

SC_Amy Well-Known Member

Thanks! And wow, I can't believe your girls are about to turn FIVE!

12. sulik110202

sulik110202 Well-Known Member

Three was worse than two for us, but four was great. A wonderful age. Five isn't starting out the best for us but am hoping for a turn around.