Prayer Request and Info needed

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by borgerfam, Apr 3, 2012.

1. borgerfam

borgerfam Well-Known Member

If you are a praying person... would you please pray for me! Story is below.

I am unexpectedly expecting. Our little twins are 8 1/2 months old!

I have felt "off" with the pregnancy from the beginning.

I am seven weeks pg. I thought I was miscarrying. I had blood drawn yesterday and an ultrasound today. My ultrasound showed a seven week baby with a good heartbeat of 148 in a tiny sac showing two weeks smaller (like 5w gestation). My HCG was "adequate" but not that high.

Does anyone know what this means? I have been bleeding which is why I thought it was a miscarriage.

The doctor said it is usually the opposite a small, stopped growing baby and a regular sac.

Any info or links or insight is appreciated!

Also, please pray for this sweet baby whose life seems so uncertain at this time.
    Rebecca

2. weegus

weegus Well-Known Member

Your LO's heartbeat is strong so that is a positive sign... praying for the best for you and your baby!

3. twinmom2dana

twinmom2dana Well-Known Member

You are in my prayers for sure. Your situation sounds similar to ours, unexpectedly pregnant while on the pill, found out there were two at 8 weeks, but by 13, there was enough of a difference in size and no heartbeat, in baby B, so we knew that little one was gone. I was overcome with fear for Baby A who had a strong heartbeat and appeared fine. Many prayers later we went on to deliver Josiah, healthy and just fine, the rest of the pregnancy uneventful. I am not suggesting that this is what is happening in your situation, just wanting you to know that someone who has been in that fearful place is praying for a positive outcome on all fronts.

4. DblStuffOreo

DblStuffOreo Well-Known Member

Definitely prayers for you, and a word of hope on the bleeding issue.

I am the self-proclaimed poster child for why bleeding during pregnancy is NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT if not normal for some. When I was pregnant the first time, at about 7 or 8 weeks, I started bleeding. I was so scared, convinced I was miscarrying, that I went to the ER. It was there that I found out that (1) it was twins and (2) both were just fine.

Fast forward to today, I am pregnant again (but didn't know it until WAY late - the full story is in the Den). At around what would have been 9 or 10 weeks, I got my "period." I literally went through a super absorbency tampon an hour/every 45 minutes for HOURS. I also thought maybe I had suffered a miscarriage. Due to the medical odyssey surrounding this pregnancy, I don't know if there was 1 or 2 in there at the time of the bleeding episode, but I can tell you that today I am 25 weeks pregnant with a son who my new OBGYN says is the life of the party and perfectly fine.

So, I would say to do your best to stay positive and not let the bleeding unnerve you. Also, if you're feeling off I would chalk it up to every pregnancy being different, the first trimester funk, AND being a mom to twinfants - taxing on its own.

So, :grouphug: big hug and prayers to you and your sweet pea #3.

5. Heathermomof5

Heathermomof5 Well-Known Member

first of all, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!

Easton's sac was tiny. He is 8 months old now. The ultrasound tech scared me to death when she made a big deal out of the tiny sac. My dr was unconcerned and said "your baby has a good heartbeat and that is what I like to see sac sizes can vary". With my 3rd son I bled, with my twins I bled. My 3rd son is 13 and the twins are 5!!!

You are in my prayers!!!

6. borgerfam

O thank you so much for all the prayers and encouraging words!!!

My emotions are all over the place.

I know some of it is the severe tanking my milk supply has taken.

Rebecca

7. 3under2!

3under2! Well-Known Member

Prayers are with you! I bled twice with my first pregnancy, at 5 weeks and again at 11. The second time was much worse and my midwife told me afterwards that she thought I was definitely about to miscarry. Went on to have a perfectly normal pregnancy and gave birth to a beautiful girl :)

8. MusicalAli

MusicalAli Well-Known Member

Prayers for you and your precious baby.

9. DblStuffOreo

You poor dear! Milk supply issues alone sent me into an emotional roller coaster. With all of your other stress, I can see why you are beside yourself. My heart goes out to you. More prayers sent your way.

10. borgerfam

Just updating to say that I haven't lost the baby yet (as far as I know)... but I am not sure if all is well.

I am still bleeding.

Thx for all the shared stories, prayers, and good thoughts.

Rebecca

11. luvrkids

luvrkids Well-Known Member

sending prayers and hugs!!!

12. borgerfam

Just updating to say that I did lose our sweet little baby.
    I was about 9 weeks along- baby 7 weeks 6 days.

I miscarried over the weekend two weekends ago and had a D and C on the 18th.

I am recovering well- but am very very sad.

Thank you for all the prayers, good wishes, and positive stories.

Rebecca

13. scrappycindy

scrappycindy Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry... {hugs}

14. christinam

christinam Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry!

15. 3under2!

3under2! Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

16. cheezewhiz24

cheezewhiz24 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Nobody should have to go through a miscarriage. :hug:

17. monie rose

monie rose Well-Known Member

I'm sorry for your loss!

18. DblStuffOreo

My heart goes out to you for your loss. I was really pulling for you.

19. Dielle

Dielle Well-Known Member

Rebecca, I'm so sorry! I've lost two and there's nothing to prepare you for that kind of heartache. I hope you're able to find peace and healing!

20. MusicalAli

MusicalAli Well-Known Member

:( I'm so sorry for your loss.