Pics of Addalyn and Archer

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by Henderson, May 14, 2011.

1. Henderson

Henderson Well-Known Member

http://www.khnetwork.org/wcs/babygallerykmc/menu/showbaby.cfm?id=17994 I hve them correcting Addalyn's spelling on her name ;) But we are all doing well at home! First night was every hour :) but second night was Every 3 hours. Gonna try very hard to keep on the same schedule! Lol! But see everyone over on first year/breastfeeding forums! Thanks again everyone! PS I hope the link works!

2. christiedawntoews

christiedawntoews Active Member

so adorable!! thx for sharing! Glad its going good and you are home!

3. Heathermomof5

Heathermomof5 Well-Known Member

Oh my goodness!!! They sure are too cute for words!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!

4. TrishaLinn

TrishaLinn Well-Known Member

They are adorable!

5. ~Christine~

~Christine~ Well-Known Member

They are sooooo cute!!!! Question - did you plan these outfits for the pics?

6. cheezewhiz24

cheezewhiz24 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

They are adorable. :wub: Congratulations again. :)

7. summerfun

summerfun Well-Known Member TS Moderator

:wub: They are adorable!

8. Lindala25

Lindala25 Well-Known Member

congratulations! they are beautiful babies.

9. ECUBitzy

ECUBitzy Well-Known Member

They're precious! And what adorable pictures!

10. Henderson

Henderson Well-Known Member

ohhh yes we did, and these were just regular pics! Ok so I've read and friends mentioned you are paying good money for these photographers that are in the hospital! (which wow it was$$$) We just got te cd of them all ;) but they said make them what you want because you know that you will buy them! So those were their regular pics she also did some with out hats in those blankies and we had "dress clothes too!" Ok Addalyn had a cute pink plaid dress with a cream sweater and cream headband and giant pink flower! Archer had a plaid long sleave shirt with little chinos! They looked like little "big people" so yes we had sooo much fun picking those outfits. But I've seen websites recom special blankets like handmade or fleece colorful ones etc. But I also got ideas by going through the other babies pictures on the local hospital websites!

11. ChaoticMum

ChaoticMum Well-Known Member

oooh so precious!! It honestly makes me miss my Duo at that age....for the cuteness, not the lack of sleep! LOL Congrats on your beautiful babes!

12. ~Christine~

~Christine~ Well-Known Member

OK now that means I need to do some more planning! :) LOL They are absolutely adorable pictures and sooooooo cute!!!