A funny thing happened

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by Leighann, Mar 15, 2011.

1. Leighann

Leighann Well-Known Member

I became a mom of 4 YEAR OLDS!!! How is this possible?! M&A had a fab birthday in San Antonio. They woke up on the birthday morning to our hotel room decorated and their birthday presents strategically hidden around the room. Then they wore their birthday shirts all day and were wished a happy birthday by practically everyone who saw them :) They got their traditional birthday pancake smiley face (our second annual tradition for this!), and had a nice birthday dinner out (so nice that they nearly fell asleep in their birthday ice cream :laughing: ). On the plane ride home last night, Ana was kind enough to remind me that I still owed them home made birthday cakes (another tradition), so I'll be baking and decorating two cakes tonight after they go to bed. Meara reminded me again before I left for work today :D I can't believe my tiny 3 1/2 lb babies are big 4 year olds now! I can't believe how lucky I am to be their mom!!!

7 people like this.
  2. nateandbrig

nateandbrig Well-Known Member

:wub: Happy Birthday to your beautiful girls!!! I LOVE all the traditions and the fact that they knew you were missing a very important one :lol:

3. lharrison1

lharrison1 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Sounds like a perfect birthday!!! :wub:

:birthday: Happy 4th Birthday Ana and Meara! :birthday:

4. MNTwinSquared

MNTwinSquared Well-Known Member

Happy Birthday!!! What smart kids! She remembered they were owed homemade cakes! :) They'll keep you on your toes for the rest of your life! Sounds like they had a great day/time!

5. AimeeThomp

AimeeThomp Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Happy birthday to Ana and Meara! It sounds like they had a fabulous day!

6. NINI H

NINI H Well-Known Member

Aww! Happy Birthday!!!! How exciting! At 4 they really understand and remember so much!

7. ldrane

ldrane Well-Known Member

Aaaawwwww....Happy Birthday to your Girls! It sounds like a birthday to remember!!

8. TwinLove

TwinLove Well-Known Member

:wub: It sounds like they had a fabulous birthday :wub:

:bday: to Meara and Ana!!!!

(have pics to share??)

9. Leighann

Leighann Well-Known Member

Thanks everyone!!!

I'll get them off my camera and up on FB sometime this week. ;)

10. kingeomer

kingeomer Well-Known Member TS Moderator

:wub: Happy Birthday Ana and Meara!!!

11. megkc03

megkc03 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

:bday: Ana!!! :bday: Meara!!!

Wow! Where has the time gone?!!??!!?