this is where I have wanted to be

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by Heathermomof5, Dec 8, 2010.

1. Heathermomof5

Heathermomof5 Well-Known Member

I am so happy to join you guys!!! I just wanted to wish you all a happy, healthy and safe 9 months!!! I am so happy for all of you and I cannot wait to read all of your birth stories and write my own LOL!

:hug:

2. seamusnicholas

seamusnicholas Well-Known Member

You truly make me smile!!!!!!

Congrats again! I am so so happy for you!!! It will be fun to go through this together!

1 person likes this.
  3. MrsBQ02

MrsBQ02 Well-Known Member

Congrats!!!!!! :) So glad you're here!

1 person likes this.
  4. Heathermomof5

Oh you guys, thank you! and I am SO very happy that we are all here! I am so excited to go through this with you! I am just so excited for all of us and just feel so thankful! This has been quite a journey for me and I know it has been for you guys too - I am still just in shock to REALLY be here! On one hand I want this pregnancy to take forever (I LOVE being pregnant!) and on the other I cannot wait to kiss this baby's sweet face.

and Nicole, talk about smiling- when you announced that you are pregnant that was the smile of the century! and I am wishing today away so that tomorrow will get here and you can find out if you are having a boy or a girl!!!! Oh my goodness can you imagine what wonderful big brothers your guys will be!!!! that is one lucky baby!!!

5. mhardman

mhardman Well-Known Member

So glad, it is a great experience, this is my last pregnancy so I try to enjoy all those little kicks and pushes. Hope you have a smooth one.

1 person likes this.
  6. ahmerl

ahmerl Well-Known Member

Congratulations! My twins are the same age as yours and I am just as far along as you with our new pregnancy. We had to use IVF with the twins and I never thought we would get pregnant again. Surprise!!! Reading your post reminded me of how lucky we are and what a blessing it is to get to do this again. I was feeling a little nervous so your post really helped. Anyway, thanks for sharing your excitement and I look forward to seeing updates as to how you are doing.

1 person likes this.
  7. Heathermomof5

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!! I am glad my post helped, we are truly so blessed. I am excited for all of us!! I don't think I have stopped smiling for weeks LOL!! I look forward to seeing your updates too - this is going to be GREAT!!! We used IVF with our twins also and this one was a FET. I went for my first ultrasound this past Tues and they told me the sac is a little small (they told me not to worry - yeah right! I wish they had kept their mouths shut!) so anyway I was worried to death on the drive home. My husband Travis told me when I asked him if he was worried (he didn't act worried and that kind of bothered me) he said "You just got a heartbeat on a baby that has been frozen for 4 years, what more can we ask for, that proves this kid is not giving up easily". :cry: how true!! So my complete attitude has changed - I went from crying uncontrollably to a smile that stays and stays! I went home and compared my ultrasound pics to those from the twins at this point and there is no difference! :D God is great.

8. jjzollman

jjzollman Well-Known Member

Congrats again! I am so happy for you, Heather!!! :hug:

1 person likes this.
  9. Utopia122

Utopia122 Well-Known Member

CONGRATULATIONS!!

1 person likes this.
  10. Heathermomof5

beta = 39,000 :banana: and progesterone = 167 :banana:

I am just so very happy!!

11. mom23sweetgirlies

mom23sweetgirlies Well-Known Member

Haven't been on in a while, but so happy for you Heather!!! Congrats! :D

1 person likes this.
  12. silver_stardust

silver_stardust Well-Known Member

Congratulations!!! So exciting!

1 person likes this.
  13. Heathermomof5

Thank you all!!!!

and Christina!!! CONGRATULATIONS!! on Miss Addison!!!!! how are the boys doing with her?!!

14. MrsWright

MrsWright Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Congrats! Enjoy it! I love being pregnant too!:)

15. happybearsfan

happybearsfan Well-Known Member

CONGRATULATIONS, Heather! Such wonderful news! xoxoxo

16. snoopytwins

snoopytwins Well-Known Member

Congratulations! Wonderful news!!!!!! Wishing you the best!

17. Boni

Boni Well-Known Member

Hey how u doing. So happy all is going well for you m