Babies should be here by this weekend!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by momof6, Nov 24, 2010.

1. momof6

momof6 Well-Known Member

Had my ultrasound and Ob appointment! I had been at 2 cm and 70-80% since 31 weeks. Today I was almost 4cm and 90% effaced!! Dr. thinks they will be here by this weekend! My OB said it has to be after 6pm tomorrow to give him time to eat and entertain his company!! I will try! Baby A estimated weight 4 pounds 11 oz baby B 4 pounds 7 oz. I am measuring 43 weeks! I have never been this dilated and not been in labor with broke water! Very excited and nervous all at once! Thrilled to have made it this far! Happy Thanksgiving every one! We sure have a lot to be thankful for!

2. annahs

annahs Well-Known Member

Wow! very exciting, it'll be great to finally meet the little ones. Whenever you get a chance let us know how things go and maybe even post a picture if possible :).

3. cheezewhiz24

cheezewhiz24 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Definitely do a birth story for your pair if you can!

I do hope you make it a little further, though, just to get them a tiny bit bigger and stronger. :)

4. lharrison1

lharrison1 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Keep us posted!! and good luck :grouphug:

5. summerfun

summerfun Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Very exciting!! :Clap:

6. jenm978

jenm978 Active Member

Good luck! I'll be right behind you! My c-section is on Monday.

7. momof6

momof6 Well-Known Member

I am hoping the ultrasound is just measuring them small. Although at the altitude we are at smaller babies are common and I have small babies. My last 2 singles were 37 weeks and barely over 5 pounds. I will keep the protein up as much as I can!

Yay! Good luck! Are you as anxious as we are? I think a bit of panic is setting in!

8. irrelevancy

irrelevancy Well-Known Member

How exciting! Good luck!

9. betha

betha Well-Known Member

Good Luck!! Hope you make it just a wee bit longer.

10. lizzbeech

lizzbeech Guest

Good luck!!!! Very exciting!!! :D

11. lleddinger

lleddinger Well-Known Member

Great day! My grandsons will be 4 on Monday. It just seems like yesterday that they were born. Good luck!!

12. mhardman

mhardman Well-Known Member

hope things are going well. Keep us up dated

13. momof6

momof6 Well-Known Member

I actually just came home from L&D. I have been having extreme low back pain all day and my discharge goes from mucous like to more watery. So we went in just to make sure. My water is intact and very firm which the nurse said means it cold break at any time. I am at 4cm and 90% with no real contractions so I am back at home.... waiting.... in pain

14. betha

betha Well-Known Member

I'm sorry you are in pain. That stinks. You are so close. I'm so impressed you've made it past 35 weeks. It won't be too much longer now.

15. cheezewhiz24

cheezewhiz24 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Momof6- I'm sorry you are waiting in pain. It will be over in a matter of hours, really. Way to hang in as long as you have!! You can do this!

16. momof6

momof6 Well-Known Member

Oh I hope you are right!

17. momof6

momof6 Well-Known Member

We are too... The Peri said I would not go past 33 and my OB was just happy to get me to 32 with the earlier complications I had!