Feeling Movement

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by aquickworld, Sep 12, 2010.

1. aquickworld

aquickworld Well-Known Member

I am 18wks 3 days and still not feeling movement. when did you girls start feeling it all the time with your pregnancy?

2. doreydo

doreydo Active Member

I started feeling it just a little around then and then it started increasing every week. You have to really just lay there and early it feels like bubbles not so much kicks.

3. aquickworld

aquickworld Well-Known Member

I have felt the bubble kinda stuff and then sometimes it's kinda like a tightness but not sure if it's from the babies moving. I felt movement earlier with my singleton, just thought I would be feeling the big stuff now with 2 cooking in there :) I guess I am longing for that movement.

4. twoplustwo

twoplustwo Well-Known Member

"bubble-type" movement is probably your babies.

I think it was about 17-20 weeks when I first felt them. I felt my singletons earlier than my twins.

5. doreydo

doreydo Active Member

I have one anterior placenta, so one baby I'm just now starting to feel (plus he's is really tiny IUGR), my other guy is a soccer player, but I want to say I didnt reliably feel them everyday, until the last week or two. This is also my first pregnancy, so I don't really know what I'm feeling or doing.

6. summerfun

summerfun Well-Known Member TS Moderator

I was about 18 weeks when I first started feeling them, but it was my 2nd pregnancy.

I agree the "bubble type" movement is probably your babies.

7. cheezewhiz24

cheezewhiz24 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

It was 18 weeks for me and felt like bubbles. It takes awhile to get those big movements you're used to from #1. :)

8. ChaoticMum

ChaoticMum Well-Known Member

I remember being on here after 21wks questioning movement because I felt like there wasn't enough for two! LOL I know it was after 21wks because that's when we found out it was twins. I felt the bubbles and the odd whooshing movement but nothing like I 'expected' because there were two.

9. mommaoffour_ohmy

mommaoffour_ohmy Well-Known Member

I was 9 weeks when I felt the bubbles...this is my 4th term pregnancy

10. Adding 2 more!

Adding 2 more! Well-Known Member

I am 13 weeks and I am pretty sure I am feeling the babies...this is my second pregnancy.