Never thought I'd be asking this...

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by jendisney8, Aug 27, 2010.

1. jendisney8

jendisney8 Member

I am devastated beyond belief. I can't believe this is happening to me. DH and I are splitting up and I am now an unemployed single mother of two year old twins. I trust God and I know that He is in control. I'm looking for support and to learn from other single moms. I was excited to see a "single parent" forum but it said I needed a password to enter. Does anyone know how I can join that forum? I appreciate any help you can give.

2. Utopia122

Utopia122 Well-Known Member

I'll get in touch with another mod and have them pm you. I'm so sorry you're dealing with this. My DH and I had a very rough patch and we split up..that was 8 years ago and we were able to mend things but boy was it rough for a while. I don't know what you're end result will be, but you just keep trusting that God will give you strength no matter what the outcome. :hug:

3. lianyla

lianyla Well-Known Member

Sooo sorry.

4. kingeomer

kingeomer Well-Known Member TS Moderator

:hug: I am very sorry :hug:

5. Leighann

Leighann Well-Known Member

:hug: I am so sorry.

6. gina_leigh

gina_leigh Well-Known Member

I've been in your shoes. If you ever want to vent or just need a shoulder please feel free to PM me. It's tough now, but I can tell you it will and does get better.

:hugs:

7. TwinxesMom

TwinxesMom Well-Known Member

:hug: It is doable. I hope you have a good family suport system because I never would have made it without mine

8. Moodyzblu

Moodyzblu Well-Known Member

Same here. But you can do it ! :hug:

9. jendisney8

jendisney8 Member

Thank you all so much for your support!! I know there are mom's of twins and more out there who have gone through a divorce and have lived to tell about it...and so will I. I have a very supportive family and most of all I have faith that God uses everything for my good. I know that when things get uncomfortable is when we are being shaped for what He has destined for us.

Thanks again!

10. tinalb

tinalb Well-Known Member TS Moderator

:grouphug:

11. Aeliza

Aeliza Well-Known Member

So sorry to hear about the troubles you are dealing with. You'll get through this!

12. christie76

christie76 Well-Known Member

So sorry for everything you are dealing with. I can't even imagine. Hang in there.

13. HoneyBear23

HoneyBear23 Well-Known Member

I am so sorry you have a need for a forum like that! :sorry: I also am looking for that forum as my husband and I have been separated since early this year (he had an affair). Now he's moved 10 hrs away for his job. I don't know if we're going to be able to reconcile but this single mom stuff is so tough! My twins aren't that far behind yours in age.

I never dreamed I'd be in my shoes either. I know we have a lot of things going through our heads and hearts. Please PM me anytime!

(hugs))

14. nateandbrig

nateandbrig Well-Known Member