Double umbrella stroller

Discussion in 'The First Year' started by acjb2004, Jul 29, 2010.

1. acjb2004

acjb2004 Well-Known Member

We are looking to get double umbrella stroller, I have jogging stroller that I absolutely love but that is so huge I don't think we would fit through the doors or aisles. I don't want to spend a fortune on it either any suggestions.

2. MLH

MLH Well-Known Member

We had this one(we just sold it last weekend). It was great for us. We even gate checked it a few times b/c we brought it with us on vacation since it was so lightweight and easy to use.

3. Hillybean

Hillybean Well-Known Member

Loved my Jeep double stroller. I still use it when we travel and our girls are 4!

4. lizgoh1

lizgoh1 Member

I love our Chico Trevi Twin. It's the lightest double umbrella stroller (23 lbs) I could find. We use it for mostly indoor activities such as shopping, etc. There are two good-sized baskets underneath, and it folds up and stores really easily.

5. ladypotter

ladypotter Well-Known Member

We got this one and LOVE IT!! It is very lightweight (27lbs) but still VERY sturdy and the seat go ALL the way back so smaller babies can ride in it too (which is why I got it). It will last for a long time..

Our New Stroller

6. acjb2004

Thank so much for the suggestions. I think we will go with the Jeep, I saw it at BRUs and I liked what I saw :)

Once again,
    Thank U!!

7. mhardman

mhardman Well-Known Member

We also got the jeep as a second stroller for space and size and it is a great price. We have had it for 18 months and it has been great.

8. rkokinda

rkokinda Well-Known Member

FYI, BRU online has the Jeep stroller for $89 w/ free shipping. Sometimes less if there's a sale and/or you have a coupon. I'm planning on getting one based on the rec's I've seen here!

9. acjb2004

Thank you so much for that, I also have 2 coupons they will go through.

10. 5280babies

5280babies Well-Known Member

Think I am going to get that Jeep stroller also. Really wanted the Combi but too expensive. I just tried out the Jeep at BRU yesterday with them and it actually pushed pretty darn well. It was only $89 in store too - going to find a 20 percent coupon though! I think I would want something a little more expensive if it was my primary, but we use the jogging stroller a lot and need a double umbrella for mall, etc. Although, there is no way that stroller is going to fit in clothing aisles. I have had my BOB at the mall - never met a door it couldn't fit in, but freaks people out when they see us coming...lol.