How many times did you get called "stupid Mommy" this morning?

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by Minette, Jul 29, 2010.

1. Minette

Minette Well-Known Member

I think my count is about 10, plus she spit at me about 5 times, oh, and sort of threw a shoe in the car on the way to school. :girl_devil: The consequence for that was to tell her that she couldn't wear those shoes (her favorites) tomorrow -- in response to which, I got called "stupid Mommy" about 5 more times.

Here's my favorite line: "That is NOT a good consequence! You do not have good ideas AT ALL!"

Ah, sometimes you just have to laugh. :tease:

2. Leighann

Leighann Well-Known Member

:wacko: Sorry Alden :laughing: <- laughing WITH you not at you.

Ana got so mad at DH on Monday that she kicked him. In time out she was yelling "YOU ARE NOT MY FRIEND ANYMORE DADDY!" I feel your pain. :hug:

3. ldrane

ldrane Well-Known Member

Oh man, oh man, oh man....fours sound like good times! :nea: YIKES!!

:hug: :hug: :hug: Alden!

4. nateandbrig

nateandbrig Well-Known Member

Sending more :hug: your way!!!

I was 4 when my mom put me in time out in my room and she started walking down the hall and heard my door open, she didn't turn around and all of a sudden felt a shoe hit her in the back of the head. :woah: :laughing: She said she had to stand there and stop laughing before she could go in and put me back in time out. :lol:

5. MLH

MLH Well-Known Member

Oh yes, I'm "the meanest Mommy in the world". Last week, we had an especially trying day and at dinner when I was serving (of course something they don't want to eat), I was told I should go live in another house since I'm just mean. Later that night, DS told me that I was in fact the best Mommy in the world and that he loves me even if I'm not a good cook. lol

Fours are definately a trying age because all the sass comes with that age.

6. tinalb

tinalb Well-Known Member TS Moderator

:hug:

I'm sorry, I know it isn't really funny at all, but just picturing that scene in my head made me laugh. :laughing:

7. sullivanre

sullivanre Well-Known Member

Wow, somebody woke up on the wrong side of bed today. Hopefully, she;ll be chilled out a little by the time she gets back from school.

8. JessiePlus2

JessiePlus2 Well-Known Member

:woah: Ahhh, it's those f*cking fours again! :hush:

1 person likes this.
  9. jjzollman

jjzollman Well-Known Member

Noooooo!! :faint: 4 is when it is supposed to get easier, according to my kids' dentist who has college-age b/g twins. :laughing: I'm just going to pretend I didn't read this. ;)

10. Utopia122

Utopia122 Well-Known Member

I was thinking the same thing :laughing:

Mine have started saying, "You don't love me anymore" whenever they get in trouble, or "You're not my favorite Mommy anymore" Boy, the things they use to try to get to us!