Falling asleep in unlikely places

Discussion in 'The First Year' started by jromkey, Jun 14, 2010.

1. jromkey

jromkey Well-Known Member

I find it amazing that sometimes my daughters fall asleep in the weirdest places but then other times have trouble falling asleep in their comfy cribs :wacko:

I thought it would be fun to share a couple photos of some of the more unlikely places I have found them sleeping. It would also be great if others felt like sharing photos/stories of some of the more creative places your kids have been found sleeping!! I could use a few laughs...

Ava
    Vivian

2. megkc03

megkc03 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Haha! How cute is that?!?! I remember when my boys were really little-they NEVER fell asleep anywhere BUT their cribs/carseats. Then, once they hit a year old +, they fell asleep in other places...

Here's one of Annabella from last week:

Sleeping

I hope I can share one of my boys from last week...they are a bit older though...

Boys sleeping

Great idea for a thread!

3. Robynsegg

Robynsegg Well-Known Member

I only wish that my guys would sleep anywhere but their cribs....I love the photos though!!! your kids just melt my heart!

4. tinalb

tinalb Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Those are all just too cute!

I found this one of my two when they were little. Just sitting on the sofa one day...

View attachment 6311

5. AimeeThomp

AimeeThomp Well-Known Member TS Moderator

So cute! Mine never do that! They only ever fell asleep in the regular places - the stroller and the car seat.

6. vtlakey

vtlakey Well-Known Member

Such precious pictures!! There are few things sweeter than images of a sleeping baby :) Our guys, however, can be dog tired, cranky, head bobbing from being so sleepy but they will NOT fall asleep anywhere besides their crib, car seat, or stroller.

7. megkc03

megkc03 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Tina-how ADORABLE! LOL! Love it!

8. Chicklet

Chicklet Well-Known Member

awww they're all so sweet ♥ I think I'm too scheduled... "they must sleep in their cribs so I can clean" haha that I never give them the chance to do that!

9. jromkey

jromkey Well-Known Member

Your kids are absolutely adorable - thanks for sharing!!

I think they take after their Mom - I can pretty much sleep anywhere. Although there was one time where I found their father asleep sitting up in a hard wooden chair (even I would have a tough time doing that)! That being said, I am still amazed that Vivian was able to fall asleep in the exersaucer with her face resting on the hard plastic alligator. I didn't have the heart to wake her up because she looked so peaceful but you can imagine the dent she had on the side of her face when she finally woke up!! It was also funny because she woke up with a start and starting jumping again as if she'd never fallen asleep. Hilarious!

Unbelievably cute...thanks for sharing!!

10. teamturner

teamturner Well-Known Member

I love this thread. Here is a photo of me and Aya from a few weeks back. She fell asleep MID-BURP! I was so surprised that I asked my hubby to grab the camera and snap a photo.